Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Nee'Nee From Cedar Street

Father they are still so many times that I cannot believe in my mind, that I am a Christian and that I can ask You to embolden me with Your Spirit and to guide my heart and to grow my love for Your #global church. I cannot believe that I was sought after and purchased with the blood of Jesus Christ. I cannot believe that Your Holy Spirit relentlessly pursued me. I cannot believe that You lovingly sat me down and awakened me to the truth that Jesus Christ died for my sins, oh so long ago. #S-E-L-A-H! And that You predestine that I would be Your beloved daughter. 

And with that LOVE, there in that sacred and holy place, I would have no shame and no guilt and I would not be condemned. That Jesus offers me forgiveness, cleansing, redemption and eternal life. I do not have to fear death. Death is not the ending for a believer and a child of God but instead, death is a goodbye to the things of this world and a HALLELUJAH HELLO to eternity, and face-to-face with God the Creator-God, the most Holy God and most High God. The great I AM, Christ the Lord, Christ the Messiah, Christ the Beginning and the End! Christ the Savior, Christ the Lamb, Christ the Living Word, Christ the King of kings and the Rock of our Salvation!

I’m still in awe that I am a believer and I get to pray to a Holy living God who hears and answers #me! You gave my life purpose and meaning and I have joy overload knowing that we are in this journey together and that every day is an adventure when I am walking in the spirit. 

I grieve for those who are comfortable and living in complacency. Those who are satisfied with their faith walk. Those who have no desire to continually pursue YOU and to expect and embrace the blessings in the obedience of being loved by and used by YOU!

I have the peace that Jesus promised in the mist of a chaotic world and in a dysfunctional family. ONLY because YOU gave me Jesus! I cannot believe that I am called and chosen and loved and forgiven for all eternity! Me, Denise Michelle Fuller, little Nee'Nee from Cedar Street, Landover, Maryland, is the Beloved Daughter of the Creator God and Heavenly Father. 

It is absolutely true for those who sincerely repent of their sins, do a 180 and turn from their old life, and believe in the ONE You sent and then, #follow Him. Not just confess, but repent and turn away. Surrender and submit to the Lord Jesus Christ and not just call Him Lord but follow Him. Love Him wholeheartedly and put your faith in Him and by His grace #Live! Not just exist or wander through this life but live! In Him alone, is eternal life!

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes has eternal life. John 6:47

Jesus answered and said the them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent." John 6:29

We have believed and have come to know that You are the Holy One of God. John 6:69

No one can come to ME unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. John 6:44

"But there are some of you who do not believe," For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who it was that would betray Him.

OH PRECIOUS LORD, Thank You for dying for my sins!

OH PRECIOUS FATHER, Thank You for giving me YOU one and only Son!

OH HOLY SPIRIT, Thank You for dwelling in me and revealing TRUTH!


Eternally grateful, eternally yours