Tuesday, September 8, 2020

A Simple Thank You

Father I was watching a Frontline documentary about the tough times people are experiencing through the pandemic and "waiting" for things to "return" to normal.  My heart grieves for these families that are struggling, feeling hopeless, and even depressed.

Father You are faithful to meet our needs, especially by using other people.  Neighbors, churches, loved ones, bosses, and complete strangers oftentimes show up at the twelfth hour and we feel "relieved."  I pray the unbelievers see that is YOU loving on them.  However, there are some who are prideful and we'd never know that they had a need that needed to be met.  Please help them Lord. I used to be prideful but I would have never called it that.  I love how YOU opened my deceived eyes to YOUR undeniable and plain Truth!

I am so very grateful for all the ways that YOU have helped me, looking back.  You were always there and You kept me and You're still keeping me.  I know that the needs are very real as well as the day to day struggle.  The emotional struggle is seen on so many faces! But GOD, You know the spiritual struggle.  SO MANY, even during this COVID19 "never experienced" before Virus, people still don't want God.

I know that needing food, shelter, employment, returning to school, and healthcare matters to You.  You created us and it was not to live in lack or fear.  It was not to live in hopelessness or despair nor consume ourselves "mentally and emotionally" on how we're going to " simply make it."

I know that the answer is JESUS!

Lots of people know the 23rd Psalm, but the Lord is not their Shepherd.  So many still don't want to come to the Cross.  I know it can be a matter of losing control, having to change, taking a leap of faith and oftentimes, even discovering that you've believed a life most of your life, and even being afraid of what "others" may think, especially loved ones.

I thank YOU that I took that leap of faith and I thank You that my life has been dramatically changed.  I cannot imagine living through this season of life without YOU!

Life does not automictically change when we place our FAITH in Jesus Christ as Lord, but the destination of our soul does.  People still don't want to believe or admit there is a hell.  Yet, it's a curse word, often used.  And not only that, if something "horrific and unforgivable" were to happen to their loved one, they would quickly want the person responsible to go "there."

I love and I hate 2 Corinthians 4:4.  Unbelievers are blinded by the god of this age, but it also means, so are are loved ones and friends. 

PAUSE:  You know I like to do WHN: "What's Happening Now?"

I love those moments when the fridge is not humming and the tv is on silent or off and I can hear the waves. Like now....#selah.... THANK YOU!

I still get to live here...

Thank You!

A simple thank YOU for caring for me, providing for me, loving me and saving me.

Eternally yours


ALSO: Thank You for yesterday's fellowship with Dana, Eva and Joseph.  Thank YOU for today's phone love with Anna and my hot, outside visit with Kaha.  

LORD, we #always pray Your Divine will.  We pray in the Matchless Power of the Holy Spirit that YOU would Reign and Rule and that souls would be saved.  

PS: Did I say, Thank You?!