Tuesday, October 6, 2020

2020 VISION?

Father I was talking to Kathy one day last week and we were talking about this year and how it flew over our head so rapidly, and #seriously, who would’ve imagined that 2020 would’ve been like this?!! And I was talking about how on New Year’s Eve everybody was excited like "it’s gonna be 2020" with such excitement, like a big deal because of the number #2020. 

And to me, the Holy Spirit keeps speaking with such profound clarity that #2020 is perfect vision. And what have I seen this year? What are YOU showing and revealing to Your church?

I have seen Christianity (and the way we do it" so much clearer than ever before. I have seen politicians so blatant in lying, deception and lack of concern for human needs. SO much sexual immorality. Abortions are so not a "human life" to many! I have seen greed and fear magnified! I have seen hatred escalate over small issues because the disregard for life has been drastically diminished. I have seen division in so many forms. I have seen false conversions. I've seen so many in the "faith" exalt politics and not JESUS! I have seen idolatry and the Old Testament increasingly come to life. "...all the people did whatever seemed right in their own eyes." 

"...so each person did whatever seemed right in his own opinion." Judges 21:25

I decided to put in the search engine of the bible app the word "clarity."

I am seeing scripture with new eyes and I am seeing souls perishing because the church is failing in sharing the gospel. I am seeing sin overlooked and condoned. Father if I'm weeping bitterly, I CANNOT IMAGINE YOUR HEART...

Lord I beseech YOU to intervene and help us.  I have turned this year in (5 H's): Please humble us, hearken us, hear us, heal us and help us is my heartfelt plea.  In the precious name of Jesus, please don't leave us with these hearts!

*Nehemiah 8:8 The read from the book, from the Law of God, clearly, and they gave the sense, so that the people understood the reading.

*Matthew 1:22 All this happened to make clear the full meaning of what the Lord had said through the prophet:

*John 3:21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.

*Acts 10:3 About the ninth hour of the day he saw clearly in a vision an angel of God come in a say to him...

*Hebrews 13:18 Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a clear conscience, desiring to act honorably in all things.

*2 Peter 1;14 since I know that the putting off of my body will be soon, as our Lord Jesus Christ made it clear to me.

*Matthew 7:23 Then I will tell them clearly, "Get away from ME, you who do evil. I never knew you!"

Father God may we have our eyes open wide, without blemish, seeing clearly what YOU are revealing to the churches! In Jesus' name, amen!

Eternally yours