Tuesday, June 16, 2020

More Lamenting...

God I can only pray.  As the Spirit leads, I can only pray.  BUT You said in Your Word that Elijah was just a man.  I am just a woman...and I am praying...

Here are more tears, lamenting and petitions from my prayer journal, from my heart and from the depths of my soul, as I wait on Your Son...

Father God I pray that when YOU stop the spread of the virus, people will not resume life as #usual.  Father God, I pray for humbling heart transplants and true transformation.  Lord You are trying to get our attention.  I pray for the salvation on many, in the waiting...and then, a deep desire to obey YOU!  I pray we would be disgusted with our sin and stop condoning sin, and being too afraid to address it.  I pray we would speak the truth in love, not fearful or passive of exhorting and admonishing.  We can be so good at encouraging and loving, but we are so timid to address the hard parts of the gospel.  I pray for YOUR church, the Bride of Christ to prepare for You Son's return.  Help us Father God to stop living for the here and the now, to stop settling our roots on this earth, forgetting that we are residents of Heaven and just sojourners.  ALL OF THIS IS TEMPORARY!

Get us ready for eternity, at all cost.  Weren't we suppose to count the cost before we #decided to follow Jesus?  Your will is NOT for one to perish, but for all to come to repentance and ever lasting life.  We as believers have a Kingdom assignment and responsibility!  I pray for the prodigals and the backsliders to come forth and out of bondage!  In the name of JESUS' right now, on this day of MERCY and GRACE!

I pray that we would NOT forsake the precious and priceless gift of PRAYER and exhaust ourselves until we have stormed the throne of YOUR HOLY TEMPLE!

Please God help us to stop playing church and to BE THE CHURCH!  We cannot be believers with a foot in the world and a foot in the sanctuary on Sundays...

I pray that we would pray big, bold audacious prayers like the disciples did in the early church.  NOT for safety for for effective ministry, in the name of Jesus' the ONE whom man crucified, but was raised from the dead and now is seated at the RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER!

Glory Hallelujah! TO GOD BE ALL THE DIVINE GLORY! Again and again!!!

I pray for the gospel truth to be preached, shared and lived out in the presence of our enemies!  I pray only because of Jesus, I have access to Your throne.  Your Word says that we would be known for our fruit!  Help us to attach ourselves to the Vine and bear fruit that glorifies You!  Help us Lord Jesus I pray, each and every day! And when I forget to pray, when I am distracted by my flesh, when I am tired and without words, please, this is my prayer....again and again...as I need Thee!  Oh how I need Thee...moment by moment I need Thee!  Help us, help me Abba!  I am absolutely nothing without You!  A mere physical body, moving about in a world that is soon to perish and destined for an eternal lake of fire...without the Salvation and the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Resurrected Power of the Holy Spirit!  I love You and I thank YOU for first loving me!

I thank You for Romans 5:8!  In Jesus' name, amen!


*God’s Devine Will?  "Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.” Psalms 27:7 NKJV

6/2 Father during my first visit to Ghana, I was on the prayer team. So many wanted to know what was Your will for their lives, and so many here want to know the same...
What would happen if (believers) woke up, prayed and gave the day over to You? If we delighted ourselves in the Lord and in His Word? If we read it, meditated on it and was changed by it? What if we invited the Holy Spirit to have His way every single day? 
What would happen if we accepted the entire Bible, instead of the verses that fit our personal agenda? What would happen if we believed the whole truth, and not manipulated it to make us feel good or attempt to justify sin?  What would happen if our flesh embraced the offensive Scriptures too, trusting that it’s God‘s warning to us? What if we put all that Bible studying into practice? What if we didn’t just read Romans 12:1-2, but actually lived it out? What would happen if we discovered our spiritual gifts and with great joy shared them for Your glory? What if we lived life with purpose and not for self? 
What if we intentionally went out, in our day to day lives, expecting God sightings?! I mean looking for someone to serve, someone to love on, someone to pray with, someone to just be of service and encouragement to; willing and wanting to make sacrifices? And not calling it a “random act of kindness” but attaching the gospel truth to it! What would happen if others saw an obedient church? Not just on Sundays and not certainly not perfect, but continually striving for obedience and pursuing righteousness. What if we were relentless about this thing called holiness? What would happen if we rejoiced always, prayed without ceasing, and gave thanks in every situation? What would happen if we were anxious for nothing, but by prayer and supplication, with a thankful heart, made all of our requests known to You? Would we truly have the peace that Christ promised? Would Jesus really guard our hearts? 
What would happen if we trusted in the Lord and did good? What would happen if we delighted in the Lord, and allowed Him to give us our heart’s desire? What if we waited patiently (not passively) for You to act? What would happen if those who call Jesus Lord, those who say “God is good”... what if we went deeper in our relationship with Him, loving Him wholeheartedly; body, soul, mind and spirit? And what would happen if we rested in the confidence, knowing that Jesus’ motive on the Cross was simply His love for us; shouldn’t we feel compelled to tell others? We know that You sent Your Son to die for the world, but what if we personalized it, actually wrapping our brain around the fact that (Jesus died for #me!)?? 
What if we introduced that same God to others? Sharing, “He can save you too!” What if they then discovered that life is more than their 9-5, mundane chores and selfies on social media? What if we simply sowed gospel seeds and trusted the Holy Spirit’s ability do the rest? What if we as believers believed that we too have the same resurrection power that raised Jesus and anointed the disciples? What if we put on the full armor of God daily, confident that no weapon formed against a child of God shall prosper, believing that at the name of Jesus, the enemy must flee? What if we believed that we have the same courage as Joseph and Daniel? 
What if we believed that like the disciples, we too can help advance the Kingdom of God? What if we believed that our prayers are just affective as Elijah, who was just a man?  And what if we expanded our prayer life, prayed for issues other than our own, prayed for people we don’t know and may never meet? What if we said, “God, show #me Your glory” and after You did, we were so amazed and said, “Do it #again!” O Abba, awaken us I pray!  In Jesus' name, amen!

*O God You are so good to us. Why do we refuse to repent? Your Word says You long to be gracious to us. All You want us to do is to remember Your faithfulness, and to walk in obedience. Why do we make it so difficult? I know the answer is sin. #Selah

In my flesh I still sit here burdened for so many, wanting to understand why won’t we let You love us? In my little girl, voice crying out to her Father asking why? And because You never sleep nor slumber I needed someone to talk to. Thank You for having #all the answers. I love You! ♥️

*Was just sitting on the sofa looking at today’s news and then put it on mute. Then opened the prayer request from encompass World partners, and this was at the beginning: “Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints.” – Ephesians 6:18...and wrote the above prayer

*Father God it is for 12 AM. I was going to listen to the worship service again, and decided I’ll listen tomorrow. So I searched YouTube and found Francis Chan‘s sermon, dying to self. It caught my attention, because I was sharing with Alex that preachers do not preach on that. And that sermon, that Francis just preached, was a year ago, he preached everything that was on my heart, the prayers that I prayed with Alex, the prayers that I just posted on Facebook about two hours ago, the prayers that I have been praying for the church, the prayers that have brought me to tears. The prayer is that I want for your church. The prayers, to prepare us for Your Son’s return!!!
Oh my goodness… Word for Word, this sermon was my heartbeat. In Jesus name, please God everybody is so consumed with so many other things, please may this sermon speak to at least one person a 🙏🏽PRAY🙏🏽. Francis ended his prayer, saying Lord God if you’re not gonna do it in this church, do it somewhere I 🙏🏽PRAY🙏🏽. He prayed like I 🙏🏽PRAY🙏🏽, if not everyone, some and if not some, just one... please Lord Jesus. Please, amen!

6/3 Father God we say the Lord’s prayer so frequently. #BUT please God, I pray; if we truly want Thy will to be done and Thy Kingdom to come, on earth as it in is in heaven, put Your WORDS in our mouths and Your courage in our hearts! Then have us to (GO) out in our communities and sphere of influences and share with these souls who are perishing without a Savior!

Father forgive Your church I 🙏🏽PRAY🙏🏽. You have commanded us long ago, to go, You specifically instructed us to go out into the world and to preach this gospel… Not to stay inside and preach it, but to go out… And we have failed. Forgive us I pray. Thank You that You are a God of second chances… In Jesus precious name, amen.

6/4 I'm not afraid to pray!  I get get tired and weary and often feel without words, BUT I am not afraid to plead to YOU the GOD of ALL FLESH: "Lord, do whatever it takes. For me, my family and Your church. Empty us and remove any and everything that blocks our view of You, hinders our worship and has rightfully taken Your place. Forgive us for the ways in which we have adjusted the gospel to suit our flesh! We were purchased with a HIGH PRICE and we are supposed to be #setapart for You! In Jesus' name, dying to self is supposed to hurt! Amen!”

6/4 Father God forgive your church I PRAY! We have countless times repeated, recited, and even memorized the Lord’s prayer, which is just a guide, an example… Yes, we know it all too well… But we have failed to live it out.
We pray: “Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come Thy will be done… On earth, as it is in heaven…”
But truthfully we are not living it out. In so many areas, we have failed. If we truly desired Your will to be done on earth, our lives would look different in SO many ways and then many lost souls would be drawn to our light, wanting to know why! Please, I pray #forgive Your church. In Jesus’ precious name, convict our hearts, empty us of ourselves. Amen.

“And so the Lord says, “These people say they are mine. They honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. And their worship of me is nothing but man-made rules learned by rote.”
Isaiah 29:13 NLT

Jeremiah says that your lips are moving but your heart so far from ME

Father, sadly, I believe many have forgotten about the day of accountability...

HUMBLE US LORD JESUS...

Starting with me...
I am open to godly instruction and holy conviction...

Eternally grateful
eternally Yours