Tuesday, June 16, 2020

A Whisper of The Holy Spirit

Father, You know that a few years back I was going to a funeral with someone, just to be supportive.  She, at the last minute was unable to attend.  So with that, I changed my mind.  But YOU LORD had other plans.  I went alone and wow, what a drive.  I remember it so clearly.  It was a beautiful sunny day and You revealed two DIVINE things to me in the car.

I heard a personal persecution, testimony from the Voice of The Martys and wowwowowowowowow!

Also, I heard a testimony about a poor village who did not want anyone to send them food, but instead to send them God's Word.  They currently had one "town" bible and people were standing in line to read it!

#SELAH...again Selah...pause there and reflect on that...

Here in the states, people don't even want to bring their bibles to #church...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW #again.

Bible League International was the spoke's person on the radio and the Holy Spirit told me to make a love offering.  I had planned on it when I arrived home.  At the time, I did not have my visa.

When I arrived home, I remember it being after 6pm and "thought" they  are probably closed.
Well there were not.  The caller was so grateful for my gift and also shared that it was going to be doubled by an anonymous donor.

LORD You planned it all!  Later that week, someone named Debbie called to thank me and the rest, as they say "is history!"

She is my sister and Your daughter and oh how she loves You too!  She loves prayer and she loves Your people and the not-yet believers too!

Today I had the most humbling privilege to join in on a video chat with two middle eastern believers.... hearing their #godstories and their prayer needs.....  SURELY the Spirit is on the MOVE! I knew this, but I needed to #again, hear it!

In the past, because of Your calling on my life, a similar testimony when You told Lori to introduce me to the Seed Company.  Now, in partnership with Solomon, Marg, Hal, Miguel and so many, many more.... and #again, what a GOD we serve.  I am so incredibly in AWE of You and how YOU use me and invite (us) into this ALL POWERFUL Christian journey and Kingdom work.

LORD, I am so, so weak in this flesh and I still have so much to learn and to do and to grow and to know and etc.... BUT this I am certain and like Paul, most confident of this ... HE who began a good work in me, will surely bring it to completion.....

YAY!  What a RELIEF that it is SO NOT dependent on me!!!!

Love always,
Your favorite :-)