Friday, June 12, 2020

Lamenting....

Father take these tears...

Here are some of my heart's cries since the Covid and the Protesting...

Various dates and lots of weeping...

Who has a God who collects their tears but those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ?!

*In our feeble attempts to pray…when our heart and our posture is right before God, He hears the mumbling, the sighs, the faint whispers and yes, He also translates the tears… But, there is nothing in this world like praying God’s Word back to Him. This is what I’m wanting from You my Lord: I want the steadfast obedience that Joseph had. I want the courage that Joshua had. And that of Daniel and Nehemiah! I want to pray effective prayers like Elijah. I want the exact same thing that Elisha asked for. “A double portion of Your spirit be upon me” also. I want what king David asked for, that through repentance and forgiveness, I would tell transgressors all that I did and then, ALL that YOU did. I want what King Solomon asked for. I want wisdom, all the days of my life! Please give me more and more of Your wisdom. I want the same boldness the disciple prayed for in the book of Acts. I want to resemble the Apostle Paul, believing that You are coming any day now. Living out this gospel truth that you have entrusted to me, and being unashamed. Knowing that there will be persecution, times of famine and even division in the church. Father God in Jesus’ name this is what I want. I may not pray it daily, but this is my heart’s desire. I want to know You, to be known by You, and then to make You known in this world. I do not want to governed by man’s personal opinion, nor my insecurities. I do not want to be double minded nor do I want a life that makes me “happy!” I desire holiness and I want only the fullness of what You have specifically created me for! I do not want the focus to be on Denise but on Jesus!

He REDEEMED me and I had #nothing to do with He! I need your help Father God. This flesh of mine is weak, but my spirit is so willing. I can’t do it without You nor do I want to. I am committed to this #relationship and You have proven to be trustworthy! You are my oxygen and I do not want to think for one minute that this life can be lived apart from You. Take me to heaven right now if that be Your will. Christ is my life and this world has nothing I desire. If You choose to leave me here, please I pray, give the Words to share with this dark, broken and sin-stained world. Your #truth set me #free and with that awakening, how could I possibly keep it to myself?!?! In Jesus’ precious name, amen.

*Father God of all flesh and all creation, I pray for your church, my brothers and sisters and for myself God. O God of heaven and earth, please I pray, humble us and search every heart. Revive us according to Your plans, put into motion from the beginning of time! We need Thee! The old prophets prayed for collective repentance. I too pray again, not wanting to shame anyone but wanting us blameless on that day Father! So first, I pray for the ones who may have (done) church all their lives and don’t feel that this prayer relates to them! Then I pray Lord God for those who have been delivered from the pits of hell, from the strongholds of the evil one, those who have been set free from the adversary of their souls and those who have been washed clean with the blood of Jesus and boldly declare that He is (their) Lord! Those are indeed sealed with Your Holy Spirit, those who have been given new life, those who have been born again and resurrected, those who have been anointed, called, chosen, set apart and being sanctified and call You Lord. I pray for them God.

O God, I fervently PRAY with this resurrected heart and redeemed life that You have given me! I pray that every area of our lives would glorify Your Son. That we would give praise and honor and worship to YOU #alone. I pray God that in our weaknesses, You would be our strength, that we would have strong Christian accountability partners, that we would be unashamed in public to live out this gospel. I pray that our lifestyles AND our beliefs would clearly mark us as children of the Most High God. I pray there would be no hidden sin, no secret behaviors, no worldly appetites, no deceit and falsehoods.
I pray that we would not only encourage one another in the truth, but we would not be afraid to exhort one another, to bring an awareness of those areas of our life where we are not reflecting You well. I pray we wouldn’t get offended when confronted, but thank You that You sent that person to show us our wrong thinking. I pray we would not agree with sin simply because we love the person. I pray that we would not be afraid to have hard conversations concerning righteousness, holiness and purity versus ungodliness, idolatry and wickedness. I pray that we would not just have a Bible, but that we would delight and reading the Bible. Not just as a deed or even bible study, but intentionally looking for You, wanting to know the character of God and desperately wanting to know, “Lord what are You saying to me?”

I pray that we would not forget that Your Word is alive and active and that You have something personal to say to each one of us, as well as collectively. I pray that we will continually exalt the Holy Word of God and not the opinion of man. In Jesus’ precious name, may the Holy Spirit convict each one in the ways that do not align with Your will. May we not just come to You with sin stained hearts, asking for stuff, but first confessing our transgressions. Please I pray, remind of us that we cannot do it without the Wonderful Counselor of Truth! Abba Father where oh where would we be without the blood of Jesus and the forgiveness of sins? Father God remind each one of us of this truth! He who is without sin, please feel free to throw the first stone! Oh God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, You have cleaned me up and given me a new heart, please don’t let me dwell in things that once were!

Please help us all to see that Your return is near and to redeem the time. And if we have created any ministry without Your Divine approval, clearly show us. Forgive us for not going (out), proclaiming this Hope to a lost world, as You have commanded but instead many have chosen to stay in their Sunday seats. Oh what MERCY You extend!!! The devil has deceived so many with the illusion of time. We can do this, that and the other because we have (time) when Your Word specifically says, “If the Lord wills it.” We have heard so many sermons and we have sang so may praise and worship and gospel songs. Lord Jesus search the depths of us! You are not far off. Please global churches I pray, be clear that their is ONE Church! Pray that we saturate ourselves with the truth, found in the Word of God and prepare ourselves accordingly. Because we know all to well the verse where Jesus is going to declare that “some of you” He never knew and will without hesitation, say, “Depart from Me!” 😒😒😒In the precious name of Jesus Christ, Abba, I thank You for the One Who redeems, restores and reconciles. I pray to the Savior of this world. Amen!!!

*I cannot NOT pray! Continually repenting of my sins, the sins of my family, the sins of his church, the sins of nations, the sins of people I’ve never met. I am continually praying that he will cleanse us from all unrighteousness… Jesus is the cure. Not the president, past present or future, not the vaccine, and not if they decide that all four officers are guilty… The cure is in the blood of Jesus. Until he returns, every single person who calls him Lord should be repenting and praying, and boldly sharing the gospel. The past couple of years, the talk has been about politics, abortions, and LGBT… Then came the virus, and now they’re protesting… After this, there will be something else… God wants to know, where are my people? And what are they doing? Sadly, many are in the world, addicted to social media, and distracted by their own issues of the day. But praise God, Elijah was just a man and pray. Sisters we will not stop praying. Our prayers in our tears matter to God. True worshipers, of spirit and truth, will not stop praying… May the Lords angels guard us as we enter seat, and replenish us when we are weary. #FullArmorOfGod! #HisHolySpiritIsRelentless! In Jesus' name, amen!

*Father God #forgive us! We are SO selfie focused, so self-seeking, so self-serving, and so selfishness...Help us to put the focus back on You, where it #rightfully belongs!

*Father God as I was praying, and I was thanking You. Last night after midnight I went for a walk and I felt Your Holy Presence. I was confident that You had my back, then While praying, I started thinking about the things that You have given us. Not a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. You have given us self-discipline. You have given us the full armor of God. You have given us the precious gift of prayer. You have given us a roadmap in the Holy Scriptures. Your character displayed in all 66 buts. You have given us over 8,000 promises. You have given us fellowship in one another. And we have God Almighty, the God of heaven and earth on our side. Why should one little lie from satan deter us?

*Abba Father You know that I woke up praying still for my brothers and sisters in blue. I pray for physical healing from every injury. I pray for protection against the hearts filled with hatred. I also pray for strength to hold the peace as they join forces with the national guard in some areas. I know that they are weary. I’m angry about people punishing law-enforcement officers for something that a particular officer did. I know that people are angry and that this anger has built up and has now spilled over like a volcano. But You alone hold justice. Only Christ can bring deliverance from this long-standing oppression. In this lifetime, we will continue to see injustice, and even as we act and pray, man cannot restore or redeem. That’s Your Son’s job! We fail at keeping law and order. We fail at protecting the innocent. We fail at doing the right thing. Law Enforcement, first line responders, the President, people with power and authority, and yes, especially the news media, ALL human beings fail. You ALONE are #Perfect in all You do. Globally, we are suffering. Death surrounds us. All too often the wicked goes unpunished and most times unnoticed, from hundreds of years prior. We need a fresh wind of Your Spirit Father God today! Please, may Your Spirit bind the evildoers, and bring calm. Keep the violators and opportunists home. We wrestle not against flesh and blood and the enemy has masked himself and brought his friends and weapons of destruction. Years and years of unmet expectations have caused emotions to fuel to the maximum capacity. 

Please open eyes to see You alone are our Hope and that vengeance belongs to You! You never disappoint! Only You can right all things wrongs. Only You can comfort and console the unspeakable grief, the deepest soul aches, the wrongful deaths, and permanent loss of beloved loved ones! You are the Healing Balm! Your LOVE covers a multitude of sins. I pray for unity, sound judgment and if possible, that every voice would be heard. Help us to be good listeners and that the very real pain would not be belittled or discarded. I pray that those who are angry would sin not. Lord God may Your Holy Spirit Power reign and rule in every area of the globe, not just in the United States and not just in current circumstances. Your Word says that even in darkness, it is LIGHT to You! May our Hope be in You and not man. With men it is utterly impossible, but with God Almighty, all things are possible. To this God I pray! In the precious name of Jesus’ name. Amen!

*Father God thank you for yesterday. Again I thank you for the prayer time with Debbie. I needed that. And thank You for the gift of laughter. Thank You that You are merciful God. Thank You for Your mercy in my life. Thank You for having patience with me. Thank You for Holy Spirit conviction. I love You Lord. I need You. All my best day is my worst day without You. I need You. Father I am so grieved in so many ways. Continue to show me the error of my ways. My hidden faults and my intentional faults. In Jesus' name. Amen.

*Father, do You approve of all these ministries…and all this being busy, busy, busy?  God are we truly doing what You want us to being doing during this crucial time? Why do we take ownership, when it is ONE church, Your church? God we are SO NOT witnessing to this lost world with YOUR Words. Help us God. You have entrusted us to proclaim the gospel truth! We are wealthy, comfortable, so prideful, so self-centered, so social media addicted, and so not living out the great commission. Help us Lord Jesus. Please God, Continue shaking us and breaking us, until all the dead skin falls off, and Your righteousness is revealed. Your righteousness, not human beings, not man-made and not the individual, but the righteousness of Christ. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen.

*Father forgive Your church I πŸ™πŸ½PRAYπŸ™πŸ½. You have commanded us long ago, to go, you specifically instructed us to go out into the world and to preach this gospel… Not to stay inside and preach it, but to go out… And we have failed. Forgive us I pray. Thank You that I have a God of second chances… In Jesus' precious name, amen.

OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL (A Youversion Devotional)

God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.
1 Corinthians 1:9

Some years ago, we had prepared our lands, planted our maize, and waited for the rains to come. The rain fell, and the seed germinated. But instead of coming up about twenty to thirty centimetres apart, the plants were over a metre apart. That spelt disaster, for our plant population had been halved. I didn’t know what to do. I watched that crop every day for nine months. I was desperate.

But one day the Holy Spirit spoke into my heart, “Stop looking at the gaps between the plants and start looking at the corn.” I looked. Those cobs were twice the normal size! The kernels of corn were four times the normal size! I realized God was doing something special. That year we experienced the worst drought. If the plants were twenty centimetres apart, I would have had no crop because the plants wouldn’t have borne any fruit. But because we had the one-metre gap, we had incredible sized cobs and we were able to reap an amazing crop.

God is faithful. He takes our failures and turns them into successes. That’s what God wants to do for you today. He wants to take good seed and plant it in your heart so that you can bear a crop yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. It doesn’t matter what you did yesterday. The disasters of yesterday do not count.

The Lord says it’s a new day, a new beginning. Plough that field deep, plant it with good seed and you will reap a beautiful crop.

Dear Lord, plant Your seed in my heart today. Make the soil fertile and receptive so that I can produce a bountiful crop for You. Amen!

(Abba please forgive any typos, I used siri.  Please take these mere words and turn them into Your Devine Will, I pray!)

Father I also want to thank You for the various prayers that I was able to pray with Alex, Q., Christy, Krisit, Lorri, Aunt Pearl, Pastor Joe, Ruth, Dana, Rebbeca, David, Maxine, Shirley, Fran, Grace, Mrs. Diana, Andee, Leslie, Missy, Nathan, Janell, Ben, Michelle, Ruth H., Thea, Carrie, Maxine T., LouAnne, Kay, Kaha, Tonya, mommy, my grangirls, Mother Williams, Anna and the 9...

:-)