Thursday, May 28, 2020

#JustJesus

Father God I just want to say thank YOU!

Some random praises and heartfelt moments of #gratitude

All the corona patient's that have recovered and are recovering...
My quiet times with YOU my Lord...
Being able to go for prayer walks
Aunt Jan is with Jesus
Raleigh is with Jesus
Adi is with Jesus
Ravi is with Jesus
Those who pray for my family
Jeannie's grandchildren
Gloria and Sam love Jesus
The Couch's farewell
Cathy's future family reunion
Karen, Darlene and Missy's victory
Yvonne's Jesus glow
Jane turned a beautiful 60
Leisa's heart for God
Leslie and Jerry's future
Leah's faith journey
Mrs Diana and Anna
Lisa and Jeff's new son
Emily's expecting
Being able to text my parents
Christy's Freddie praise
Rachel's graduation praise
Jason's graduation praise
Kaha's praise
Christina's engagement praise
The prodigals will come home
The beautiful North Beach flowers
The bird's choir
Lesson's learned
Fellowship with Michelle
Fellowship with the nine
Clean water
Food in the cupboards
The ability to help others
My car still works
Having met Denise
The spiritual discipline to fast
My view
His Grace
His Mercy
His Forgiveness
His Love
His Patience
Rainy days (like right now)
Sunny days (like yesterday)
Sleeping well
Prescriptions filled
Being of sound mind
Dependent upon God
Luethy's praise
Farley's praise
Baden's praise
True Christian films
The Chosen series
Justice
CURE's Ministry
Gideon's journey
Job's journey
Wise counselors
Open Doors
The Voice of The Martyrs
Franklin Graham Ministries
Focus On The Family
In Touch Ministries
Our Daily Bread
The Seed Company
Corrie Ten Boom
The waves....ahhhhh the waves...
Sweet treats
Anna's gift of cooking
Sharing praise reports
Lawn chairs
Laughter
Butterflies
Pink skies (like yesterday)
David and Roger
The postal workers
The sanitary workers
Our soldiers and veterans
Those who have given above and beyond
The knowing that GOD is in control

In addition to all of this, I have so many more blessings that cannot possible be listed. I have a God who has planned great things long ago. I have a God who has promised good to me. I have a God who is returning for His church. I have a God who comforts me and strengthens me. I have a God who hears and cares for me. I have a God who is always with me. I have a God who is still seeking lost souls. I have a God who will redeem all this mess. I have a God and He can be your God too...
John 3:16-18, Romans 5:8, Romans 10:9-10, Acts 2:38, Acts 3:19,  Matthew 4:17...

God thank YOU for so many things. Thank You for loving me, accepting me and using me. Thank You for everything, past, present and future.  And if You were to give me #nothing else, Jesus is enough. #JustJesus!

Eternally yours