Friday, February 21, 2020

Updates...

Where to begin...

So much has happened since my last post....and I am still here only because HE has a purpose for me...

Somethings have not been good...BUT God Almighty has not changed!

"Not one promise from God is empty of power, for nothing is impossible with God!" -Luke 1:37

I'll try to give a brief caption from each month....so hard to do when GOD is always showing up, always blessing me, always faithful, always reminding me and always encouraging me!

September:  My ankle flared up so bad that I said to God, "Lord if YOU want me to serve You with one foot, I will do it!"  I still cannot believe that I said that, but I surely meant it.  The pain was unbearable and debilitating.....HE came through for me.  AND not only that, a member of my family was in distress and there was nothing I could do.  My GOD came through, as HE always does.  He said, "Beloved I AM not asleep and led me to Psalms 121!  He delivered and oh YES I DID PRAISE HIM!!!!! Even if He had not given the answer I'd hope for HE KNOWS I would have and will still #Praise Him!

October:  The enemy came again....as his tactics are to harass children of God until we see God face to face.  He hates that he's not GOD and he hates that we LOVE and WORSHIP God in spite of our circumstances!  And that's what I planned to do!  HE, GOD Almighty delivered me when I was hell bound and I have to shout from the roof top that I am HIS and HE is #forever mine!

So, the adversary of my soul tried to attack someone in my circle of love and as a result, salvation came to someone I'd been praying into God's Kingdom.  YES, Romans 8:28 is #truth!  And yes, the prayers of a righteous person are powerful and effective.  All we have to do is remain faithful and allow the work of the Holy Spirit to do His work! (John 5:17)

November:  This past Thanksgiving I was feeling blue inside....and MY GOD turned it into pure #JesusJoy!  My #grangirls and I had so much laughter, a beautiful pink sunset, yummy homemade yams, delicious dessert and we played several card games....no cell phones....just lots of love....and yes, a #penny at the end!  I cannot believe I forgot how to play spades when I used to be the champion! Lol

December:  I love the freedom I now have about not buying Christmas gifts.  It is Jesus' Birthday.  What's with spending all this money for everybody...?!  "I'm just saying..."
I love that God has created me this way....
I still have a few people pleasing issues and He's working on me, but this "overspending and stressing" over Christmas.... SO NOT ME #anyomore!  YAY and Thank YOU Jesus!
Stopped by the nursing home to give Mary her journal.  Visited mommy and then the #grangirls.  We had laughter and prayer!  Thank YOU God for giving me a priceless chance to love on my girls with the gospel truth and to leave a legacy of faith.  I had no clue....I still weep that we get to pray in the name of Jesus.

I still remember how upset I was discovering that my daughter was pregnant, both times.  So not wanting her to repeat the "so-called" mistakes that I had made.  YOU knew, says Psalms 139... You knew that I would have these precious girls and You knew that Jesus would be our Lord and that He would hear our prayers and walk alongside us in this life's journey, day after day, even when life hurts...and especially when we do not understand....
God YOU are #foreverfaithful and I love YOU!

BTW I woke up to a text on the 29th, from my sweet son saying, "Hey ma, I decided to get baptized today.  Can you make it?!"
GLORY HALLELUJAH!  Answer to a mama's prayer!!!

January:  WOW what a beautiful gift that YOU gave me in my friendship with #myMissy!  We had such a girl's weekend.  I mean seriously, she is the only one that can get me to eat cheesecake for breakfast.
Not only that, on New Years Eve, we pulled an all-nighter! Lol
The dinner was not good. The key lime pie was a 9! The fellowship was the same "unforgettable, authentic, honest, funny, tearful and love-filled!
We stayed up until 5:30.  So much fun! Yummy much needed girl time!!!  Then on New Years Day, after our dessert and coffee, we met with the Lord and interceded for over 500 people, crying out to God for their salvation. LORD JESUS every single one of those names are a soul to YOU and matter!  We prayed in the power of the Holy Spirit and we are trusting God's Divine will for each life.

February:  It is still February and YES Jesus did spoil me on Valentine's Day!  JUST like He always does!  HE #created LOVE!  Diamonds, chocolate, jewelry and a night on the town ain't got NOTHING on our Savior and what He did on the Cross!  He wants to love each and every person into the Kingdom of GOD.  And that LOVE is life-sustaining and eternal.  GLORY TO GOD in the Highest!

God Your PRESENCE in my life is something I could never fully put into words.  YOUR holy scriptures are my blood-line pumping through my veins.  I need to know the truth daily.  I don't need the world's view, personal opinions and "feel good" stuff....I will never, ever forget when I read for the first time in the book of Romans when Paul said, "Sin deceived me."  I want to know the truth even when it hurts.  TRUTH saves lives and truth yields complete freedom!  I have never, ever felt so free and so confident about anything in my entire life.  I declare with every fiber of my being that because of the finished work on the Cross that JESUS Christ is the way, the truth and the life.  By faith, I have put my trust in Him and by faith, I believe that He is coming back for His church and will judge the unbelieving world.

I believe that today is the day of Salvation and God is not slow in keeping His promise but wanting none to perish and all to come to repentance.

Father GOD keep pursing this world until all have heard and have a chance to accept or reject Your love.  May every tribe, tongue and nation have ears to hear what the Spirit is saying!  In the name of Jesus' I pray!  Amen!

Eternally yours