Wednesday, October 16, 2019

To Behold His Glory

I have three children and two granddaughters.  I have two dads, one mother, five sisters and one brother.  Along with nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts and an uncle.  I had a career that lasted for twenty-five years and an annual salary of one hundred and twenty thousand.  I am now retired, with a monthly income that takes care of all the needs that I have.  I belong to a loving church.  Continuously loving on me, interceding for me and those that I love, and pouring the Word of God into my spirit...week after week.
I can travel if I choose.  In His name, I have been to Alaska, Haiti, Ghana, England and Japan.  He knows my love language and has allowed me to see the most beautiful beaches and by His grace, I live on one now.  It was in His plans that my address be my birthday and my heart's desire.  I'm blessed to have a front yard that gives me a clear view of the Chesapeake Bay.  Being as though my specialty is not in the kitchen, oftentimes, my biggest dilemma is what to have for dinner.
I've recently created a prayer room.  I absolutely love it.  I had a prayer hall and overtime it became overwhelming small...  As God personally called me to intercede for HIs people and the not-yet believers.
I've had several cars and a motorcycle.  I had the most loyal four-legged friend a girl could ask for.  I've had several homes and I even have some money for a rainy day.  I have experienced the so-called American Dream and this world has nothing I desire.  I praise Him that in this season of life, my health is good.
Trust me when I say that I have thanked my GOD for all of this.  All these things and all of these people.  Friendships beyond measure.  BUT my soul's longing is to be with the Lord my God, to see Him face-to-face.  To behold His glory.  To hear, "Well done thy good and faithful servant."
But, I know He will not call me to my final resting place until I have finished the work that He has assigned to me.  And with that, "satan you are messing with the wrong woman.  BECAUSE my GOD is with me, and for me and NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER!  In the name of JESUS!"