Monday, July 2, 2018

What's Happening Now...

Father, I'm sitting in the center of Your grace.  Thank YOU!

I just finished doing dad's dishes.  Yesterday he fixed a yummy dinner and tonight we had some more.  He's a much better cook than me.  Sad and funny to say, but so is my sweet son.

I'm a writer, not a cook.  Lol

Thank YOU for today and all the days prior.  I had the sweetest time with Maxine and wow...LORD, Your Spirit was there.  NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS!

I've been prayer walking and documenting my journey only BECAUSE JESUS IS LORD!  It is Your Spirit Lord....Your Sovereign and Faithful Spirit!  He leads me.  He guides me and He speaks through me.  I cannot believe how You've been with me every single morning, talking about the gospel with strangers and talking truth pertaining to their season of life.

I've tried, texting myself, emailing myself and keeping journals but I still cannot keep up with all that You do, have done and are doing.  So I had to blog.  I had to create a PRAISE blog to keep reminding myself of Your goodness and also hoping that if anyone doubts that YOU are ABLE, please, Father, may something I share open their eyes to Your truth and Your Son!  In Jesus' name, I pray.  Amen.

Thank YOU for waiting for me, forgiving me and using me.  I love YOU and I am grateful.  I am also expecting more...so much more!

Eternally yours