Friday, June 22, 2018

This I Cannot Experience

Father God, I am beyond grateful that Your Word Promises that Your sheep hear and know Your voice.  You know that I had a prayer need the other night and as I was turning in well after midnight...I was thanking and praying and praising...

You specifically told me that this particular "journey" would be something that I could follow closely and be prayerful about, but it would be something that I personally would not be able to experience.

I get it!  I totally get it and I thank YOU!  I heart YOU and I love You!

GOD is there anything TOO HARD FOR YOU......Of Course Not!

I love that if there is anything on our hearts, if there are circumstances that we simply have no control over...whatever, whenever, wherever....WE....Those who #Believe...we have a MIGHTY Physician., a Devine Healer, a Restorer and a Sovereign LORD who has AUTHORITY over man and his limited knowledge!

Thank YOU for being my #1 Corinthians 2:9, #Romans 8:28 and Ephesians 3:20 GOD!

You are my #66BestBooksEver but I just wanted to name those because they comfort me instantly!

To Your name be Glorified!

I have placed all of MY HOPE in YOU and like King David, please don't let me be put to shame.  In Jesus' name, amen!

Eternally yours