Thursday, June 21, 2018

Once A Cop

Father thank You for Your Grace...

Sitting on dad's sofa.  I'm updating my daddy-daughter journal, Blue Bloods is on in the background and I'm full in my belly.  I fixed a yummy spinach pizza.  Dad's getting ready for his meeting later tonight and I'm enjoying the breeze coming through the balcony.  Thank You for my shower and nap.  Thank Your for meeting me through the pages of Thessalonians.  Thank You for giving me some quiet time yesterday to read and view the video that Steven sent me.  WOW!  Judgement is real and it's on the way!  LORD GOD...Wake Up Your Church!  Do whatever it takes to get us ready for the second coming!  That is my prayer!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd love some coffee right now...but dad didn't make any.  I miss my Keurig.  Lol

This morning's prayer walk was no different than yesterday!  Exhausting and ALL YOU!!!

Lord, I'm still amazed, even ten years later how YOU are working through me.  I cannot believe that I am talking to strangers about the GOSPEL and sharing my journey, some of my past and some of my "sins."  YOU are indeed GOD of the Universe.

I have no secrets and I am FREE in Christ!

I had nothing to do with it and I am FOREVER GRATEFUL!

When this flesh rises up, Father in Jesus' name, crucify it!  Please and Thank You!  Amen!

Eternally yours