Tuesday, June 19, 2018

What's Happening Right Now

His GRACE....

Oh yes it is sufficient and it abounds...

I'm sitting at my dad's kitchen table updating some of my blogs...THANK YOU Lord that I can express myself via blog because I simply cannot keep up with Your goodness and favor in my life.  AND You know that I started this "blogging" journey to tell others just how GOOD YOU ARE!

I can only tell them because YOU waited for me.  I was wandering in the wilderness and You patiently waited for me.

Dad's at his desk, alternating between reading and watching tv and I'm here.  I read 1 Thessalonians and then went from there.  Wrote down some prayer request.  Checked some e-mails and then posted Jessie's poem on my blog.  Then I started to update some and was inspired by all that You've done so far and it's only day 3!  GOD YOU AMAZE me!

Today is day three that I cooked for dad.  He calls it fixing, but I don't care because it's a labor of love for me to go into the "kitchen" and put anything together. LOL

We had salad the first night, spinach pizza last night and today, I made a pasta salad.  He loves to eat out and I'm trying not to do that as much "this time."  Thank YOU my Lord for the gift of self discipline.

And when I just typed those two words: THANK YOU....here I go...

For the past two days, I did my prayer walk...Thank You
My back was hurting so bad yesterday and now it's not...THANK YOU
All of the God moments since I left North Beach, Maryland...Thank You
Steven called today and I was able to encourage him...Thank You
Chet is still working downstairs as well as Joe...Thank You
Maxine, Kelly, Roberta, Daniel, James, Jaime, Rosemary, Ron, Shirley and Linda...Thank You

I'm so content in the identity that YOU have bestowed upon me...THANK YOU!

My kids and grangirls have their names in Your Book!  THANK YOU!

S. mom's surgery went well...Thank You.
SA. will have the VICTORY!  Thank You.
M. is sad but YOU have the final Word!  Thank You.
You have a beautiful home instore for the C. family!  Thank You.

I get to pray in the name of Jesus Christ and my prayers are heard and answered!  Thank You!

I cannot wait to meet Leisa.  Gonna hug her so tight!  Lol

Pause:  I'm on my laptop so it shows incoming msgs…

My beautiful son, the one YOU gave me...the one Your Son gave His life for, just sent me a msg.

I shared an old pic from one of my blogs and he said, I can't remember the last time I smiled like that:  I sent him back some encouragement:

You do it every time we are together, but you can’t see you!

I see it.  You did it at Wegman’s…

I’m always telling you stuff and you just listen and laugh and smile and let me dominate our time together…You can’t see it but I do!  YOU are a child of GOD and it’s in Your DNA to smile like that!

I remember that day.  I got some bad news at work…not bad per se’ but we didn’t like what the Chief was doing…I needed to go to my happy place and came to H&M looking for you!

Our circumstances will not determine our JOY!  We live by FAITH and not by sight and surely not by our feelings!

All my love ma
Here's the pic...