Wednesday, June 13, 2018

My Memory...

Father, it is Wednesday!  THANK YOU!  What a beautiful day and it's only 1:22 pm.  I'm at the Twin Beach Library.  I just finished reading Galatians.  I love You so much!  It all started this morning...lol...as I typed that, so not true!  YOU STARTED THIS "Relationship" long before this morning. 


Anyway :-)


This morning I was feeling bad about some words still resonating in my head.  I was looking at Matt Chandler's Youtube last night which was so powerful and so rich with Your truths.  Then other videos along the side suggested things to watch.  I watched a few interviews with Megan and how she saved herself for her wedding night.  She'd been sexually active in her past, but decided, by the power of the Holy Spirit to finally surrender and listen to her Father's voice and stop!  She said that she was saved at 12 and baptized at 19, but since, entered into several relationships.  So inspirational, BUT of course, some of Hollywood is teasing and judging her.


Anyway...I clicked on other videos...a young female comedian is becoming famous from a movie she recently costarred in and she started out homeless, going from one group home to the next, etc...  I listened to some of her story as she did SNL, interviewed with Ellen and Oprah...etc...she was and is talented.  However, she began cursing and using "words" that rang loud in my ear.  I turned it off.  I listened to Dr. Stanley before falling to sleep and then this morning, by Your Grace, I received another new day!


I sat by the window getting into prayer, reading scriptures and devotions.  I was angry that some of the words from last night popped into my head.  I then read something the led me to Galatians and I said, "I'm going to read that later this morning!"


As I was continue to read, I saw the word flesh, again and again, and then I started to cry out, "Why do we rise up against you.  I hate this flesh.  Why do we have to be born in sin because of them.  Why are we so strong against GOD?!"  Then I had the nerve to say, "It's not fair!"  And cried some more.


YOU BEING A TENDERLOVING GOD AND ALL KNOWING, gently led me to the most perfect verse and devotion that answered all of my questions!


After crying and reading, I discovered that even if it had not been Adam and Eve, they would have had many children.  And because of THIS FLESH, one of those children would have sinned, and the another and another and I'd be in that generation and I'd be a sinner too!


Christ came for this very reason!  He came that I may die to this flesh and live in Him! 


I did not mean to say all of that, but it just poured out of me...


I'd intended on posting the devotional here this morning as it was so profound and too good not to share.  I spoke the entire thing through Siri to my email.  BUT, as I said earlier, I just finished reading Galatians, across the street in my car.  I sat under a tree in the PNC parking lot with some yummy McDonald's coffee, sweet birds rejoicig and hoping for an opportunity to talk about YOU!


I love when I think "in my mind" to do one thing but then I resist and listen to the Holy Spirit.  I initially thought, I should turn my car around and face in the opposite direction so that I can see people and "find" someone to witnesss to.  Then, I thought, that's going to distract me from reading Your Word.  So I paused and prayed: Lord bring me the person You want me to talk to!"  AND You did!  Such a Devine Appointment for myself and Kevin.  Also I talked briefly with Kierra in the bank.  Also being Barnabas, I gave Brian and Ellie some encouragement.  THEY BOTH SMILED WIDE!


After getting some fresh and new MANA from You! I walked over to the McD. to use the potty.  I felt sad because it's the birthday of someone special but they don't celebrate it.  I felt for second how that would make me feel....having not one single person to say anything to me about the day GOD Almighty breathed life into my soul.  So many abortions, so many orphans and so many children waiting, hoping, wishing to be to loved and adopted....just wanting someone to notice them and accept them.  Birthdays to not GLORIFY us the creations down here.....If we are in Christ, we do it RIGHT and GIVE THANKS TO YOU FOR THE GIFT of Life as YOU ARE THE CREATOR!  Celebrations are not idolatry....anything placed in Your Place is the sin!  Your Word specifically says that whatever we do....DO IT ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!


I asked YOU as I looked over at the bed of rocks if I could find a small heart and of course You heard and answered!  That's the kind of #relationship we have.  I ask and You answer!


Lol...back to the reason I started this particular post is because I came here to print out some emails but I cannot because just that easily, I forgot my password.  I don't want to change it again so decided to just post something here because I was in the mood to write.  I absolutely love to write.  But You already know that!  Thank You for loving me...knowing me and LOVING ME!


Again, this morning's fellowship was SO intimate, so timely and so tenderhearted...it went on to the next devotion on the opposite page, which when I saw the title, I "felt" like skipping it....condemning myself and then the HOLY SPIRIT said, "Go back...this is for you beloved...this is you."  Tears again....OH HOW YOU LOVE ME and Oh How You LOVED On Me This Beautiful New Day!


So much stuff lately that I can't not remember but I HOPE and PRAY with ALL of my HEART that I will NOT Forget Your PRESENCE in my Life!  MAY I NEVER FORGET YOUR FAITHFULNESS!  MAY I NEVER FORGET that I was living apart from You, that I was estranged and doing my own thing and that I saw absolutely nothing wrong with it UNTIL YOUR GRACE RAN ME DOWN AND OVERTOOK ME!  Yes, I lost the fight to continue doing this life on my own and Your GRACE and MERCY WON!  LOVE WON at the CROSS and I'm YOURS!  MAY I NEVER, EVER FORGET!  IT is Christ who lives in me, not I, but Christ who died and gave Himself up for me...so that that life I now live, I live for HIM.  I am no longer a slave to sin!  I am a CHILD OF GOD!


#GLORYHALLELUJAH


Eternally yours