Friday, March 9, 2018

The Same...not really


God these are my thoughts...You know I have this thing I do from time to time called: What's Happening Right Now?  Here goes...

Just got up from the table to put something in the dryer.  I was thinking lately how my life seems to be the “same” but not the same.  I truly love being used by YOU  for "On-line Mentoring.  I love sitting with Ms. _______ and taking _______ to the grocer.  I love the little ones on Wednesdays.  I’d love it more if there were at least two more volunteers.  I love being still before the Lord and having nothing on my calendar.  I love that I can take my mom to Shopper’s and my daughter to the Dollar Store.  I love that I can surprise my son and open some time to have a meal with him.  I love that I can pray for my great nephew and trust that God will heal him.  I love our BSF girls and the study of Romans.  I love how ________ is growing in her faith.  I loved when Eva, Harmony and I met last month and talked about GOD!  I love last Monday when I was able to fellowship with Karen and Regenna and PRAISE and PRAYER!  I love that the Monday before that, I was able to give A. some godly wisdom and pray in public.  I love how Anna, Susie and Judith are my encouragement and vice versa.  I love Prayer and Care!  I love how YOU keep bringing new people into my life, like yesterday.  I had the sweetest fellowship on the phone with Marg whom I’ve never met about the Seed Prayer Project.  I love how I get to intercede for Carrie when she’s equipping and instructing women during her weekend retreats.  I love that I get to email Yoko, Caroline and Denise.  I love that I’ve never met Debbie but I know that she LOVES The LORD and she loves me.  I love that I can trust that she is praying.  I love that I never know what YOU are up to.  I love that yesterday, only by the POWER of the Holy Spirit, I was up at 3am to ride with Chris to pick up our Ghana Missions.  I love that YOU called me to pray and I answered.  It’s so challenging, BUT my desire is to be found #faithful.  I love that I get to write a check at will for YOUR KINGDOM work.  I love that I’m being obedient and I’m truly believing that there is a godly man out there for me and at the right time! Yes, YOU will present him.  I love that in November, I’ll be hugging on Juliet and Judith…I love that I’ll see Missy in less that two weeks…I love that Melanie is my forever sister.  I love that I get to share HIS work in my life via blogging!  So COOL J  I love that I WILL NEVER STOP INTERCEDING FOR MY FAMILY, for Our Missionaries, for Our Persecuted brothers and sisters, for His Church and for the lost souls!  I love that I’m His.  So, I guess what I’m saying is that although my life seems the same, day after day…YOU are having YOUR way, as YOU have planned way before I said yes to YOU and YOU will finish what YOU started in me and I will prayerfully continue to submit to YOUR plan.  So, I sit here with on-line encouragement posts, the drying going on behind me and Law and Order over there on mute.  The BAY is still right there, front and center...so beautiful, so amazingly Ephesians 3:20 and my HOPE is that all that I am doing and able to do will prove fruitful on That Day! 

Oh, I forgot…I love that tonight I’m fixing a big yummy sweet potato and baked salmon.

LORD I’m so #grateful and I’m so excited to see what’s next.  It’s only March….Yes, so excited!