Thursday, April 26, 2018

Enormous amount of Answered Prayers...

I cannot even begin to list them all.  My GOD is an AWESOME God and He holds us in His Sovereign Hands!

Lets see how many I can list from memory without looking in my journal:
I've been praying for my nephew and he came to faith
I've been praying for son's step sister and she came to faith
A couple that I was praying for postponed their wedding...
God sent my son a strong spiritual Christian mentor
My brother in Christ, his mom came to faith at 93 years young
I prayed for a Devine appt. for Laura and wow....
I prayed for a Devine appt. for myself and Alex on our way to lunch and wow...
I prayed for a Devine appt. this past Tues and wow...
I prayed for little great nephew's health and God is at work...
I prayed for a Devine appt. for myself and my son separately and HE answered...wow...
I prayed that the Lord would help me fast for 3 days w/o food and HE DID!
I prayed for many during Lent and 3 prayers were answered...
I'm still praying for the remaining unanswered...I TRUST HIM...
Greg's updated test results....answered prayer!
Prayed last night for someone who tried to commit suicide and GOD intervened...
An unspoken prayer for a beloved sister in the Lord has been partially answered...
I PRAISE HIM for Eva's baptism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clem's health has tremendously improved! PRAISE Him!
Serendipity as the Joyce Meyer conference:  Kristina and Christy!!!!
A sister in the faith is waiting on an adoption...it's getting closer!!! PRAISE HIM!!!
Catherine shared that GOD answered 3 of her prayers!
Libby, Carolyn, Nancy, are in the Healing hands of our Great God!  Lord we trust YOU!
Kitty and Kay are neighbors for now!  Sweet Jesus is watching over His girls!!!
Denise's dad is doing well...
Amy's dad is doing well...
Caroline's dad is doing well...
Sweet Spunky is with the LORD!!! What a Glory Hallelujah...
Had a great godly girl weekend with Missy and Patti........sweets and more sweets!
God hears my prayers..........HE hears, cares and #answers...
I was able to pray with Tasha and Dr. Cox....what a precious time with the Lord!!!
I'm still experiencing #tambourine praises...
Little Alex heard from God for the first time:  He said, "I love you Alex!"
Meeting Marg: The Seed Project <3
Google translates my Portuguese prayers for the Bijago people group!!!
Meeting my new sister in the faith at the Mattress Store: Susan
Our bible study on Wednesday! WOW and WOW!
My new friend at the Giant Food....Lord prepare her heart to receive YOU!
Praying in the name of Jesus in the bathroom at Giant and meeting Anita!!!
Meeting Ryan! What an incredible blessing!
Being able to write a check for $1,000 confidently knowing that I'm sowing seeds for HIS Kingdom!
A GINORMOUS UNSPOKEN PRAISE REPORT BECAUSE GOD IS GINORMOUS!!!


Whew..............................God You've been busy and still find time to delight in me, One on one!

I love YOU!
Change me...
Use me...

In Jesus' name amen!

I almost forgot....God gave me another raise! PRAISE!!!