Sunday, March 4, 2018

So Much To Share

Father, I thank YOU that You gifted my sweet son with a 30th Birthday!  I thank You that today, on this brand new day of grace and mercy...only having the ability to say that because JESUS CHRIST is LORD...thank You GOD.  Today, what a PRAISE!  I was able to attend worship service with my 30 year old son and his stepmom, Barbara "a mighty woman of God!"

Oh what mistakes I've made in my life, in my past....BUT GOD and His Grace...BUT GOD and His Mercy...BUT GOD and His FORGIVENESS...

Yes, I've made tons of mistakes, but it's all under the Blood of Jesus!  Yes, the blood of Jesus washes me!  What a service, what a sermon and what a Savior.  I love those who teach and preach just as it is in the Word of God.

The Pastor does not know me and met me for the first time today, AFTER the sermon.  However, in the message, he referred to all of my favorite scriptures...Psalm 37:4, Romans 8:28, John 4 and John 10:10.  What a GOD!

We stood at the alter, we were forgiven, anointed, and prayed over!  Not just us, but every member of our household...YES, Tatiana, Jazmine and Tyonna....parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and in-laws.  FATHER I PRAY that You would make me a godly influence.  In Jesus' name, sanctify me and use me!

We had communion and praise...worship and praise...spiritual food and praise!  John chapter 12..."after Jesus raised (you) from the dead, what did you do?"  Personal question for reflection...

Father, thank YOU that I have told countless people about YOU and by YOUR Grace alone, I will still PRAISE YOUR name because this is not my life.  In no way did I sign up for this.  YOU came for me when I wasn't even looking for redemption, restoration or reconciliation.  BUT I did not reject the gospel and I PRAISE YOU for that!  Your Holy Spirit pursued me and I said, "Yes!"

I also praise YOU because of google and blogspot, I am able to print my blogs in book format and share them with my children and grandchildren.  May all that I say and do give testimony to who I used to be, how YOU came along and cleaned me up for Your namesake, and for Your perfect and pleasing will.

It's good and pleasing because I know the life I led before....not going back there....In Jesus' name, I'm not going back to Egypt!  AMEN!

----------------------------------

Father, that's just a fraction of the blessings You've bestowed upon me.  I've been fasting and enjoying YOU, Your Word and our sweet prayer time; interceding and sitting at Your feet.  Lord, You have a profound way of speaking directly to me, my heart and the needs of others.  I weep for those who call You Lord and have yet to #experience this, and I weep even more so for those who don't acknowledge You as Lord and may never #experience this.  FATHER, You know that I am praying for the salvation of many souls...and I am not alone.  THANK YOU for the prayer partners that You have placed in my life.  I have nothing to do with this Christian walk and the men and women that You've place in my path, be it seasonal or long term.

I just pray to continually be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and to continue to pray when You place it on my heart. I love that I'm in a place of balance and not feeling overwhelm or guilty when I cannot complete all of my bible study homework.  I love that I leaned into the Holy Spirit and prayed for wisdom and received my answer.  As a result, I have finished two books:  All In and Blessed Are The Misfits. Both were Yummy!  Now, I'm truly enjoying Prayer by Tim Keller and this stopped me and held me:  "Jesus died praying!"  Father God, Creator of Heaven and Earth...I know You have a plan for my life and I cannot alter it one bit...Psalm 139:16 says so....BUT if You answer prayers, here's my BIGGEST Heart's Desire...(Aside from Glorifying Your Holy Name)...my prayer is that when call me home or when Your Son returns for me, I pray that I'm in Your House Worshipping You or I pray that I'm at Your feet, in the midst of prayer.  In Jesus' name, AMEN!

Lord, I cannot write about all the goodies that You've blessed me with in the past 19 days, but I can say, Yes and AMEN!  I'm sure I've cried at least 15 of those days.  I was telling Melanie that You gave me her tears.  She said it was ok. Lol

I know that You made Kleenex for me.  Lol

I love You and I'm so #grateful that I'm growing into the likeness of Your Son with each new day.  I love that YOU know that I cannot do it without You and I love that You won't let me.

I love that You have given me an ear to hear and a heart to respond...

I love that it's Your will that I long for ...

I love that as much as I want to lay low and seclude myself, it's not about me...

I love that You've given me a boldness to pray...

Keep using me...

I depend on Your strength and I need Your encouragement and Your courage...

I need Thee to make me BOLD!

Eternally yours