Sunday, February 4, 2018

HE Is The Giver of Everything Good!

This post is to BRAG on My KING, not myself.

Last Saturday I was in the kitchen, cooking and watching a YouTube video of the work CURE is doing in varies countries.  

PAUSE:  I was only cooking instant pancakes.  No need to panic, just add water.  Lol

Anyway, the video was so overwhelmingly beautiful.  Of course I cried and then, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, I got out my visa and made a $1,000 love offering.  That amount covers 1 surgery for 1 child.  

I first encountered this blessed, beautiful ministry when I attended a Chris Tomlin concert a few years back.  I remember sitting at my desk on a Saturday morning, with some (time) on my hands and decided to balance my checkbook.  The concert was later that night and I was SO excited.  

As I totaled up all my expenses, there was an excess of $1,000.  I was praising GOD in one breath and then doubting in the next.  I said to myself, "What's up with this extra money?  Is my car going to breakdown?"

Well later, I discovered the reason for the cash!  GOD knew that I loved Christ Tomlin and He also knew that I used to LOVE money.  Not in a good way!  Money was my idol.  I wasn't rich or trying to obtain wealth, by no means.  Money gave me a sense of security.  In my mind, I thought, as a mother of two, there was no one to take care of me and my children besides me, and that meant working hard, working long and working until I was utterly exhausted...get some rest and work some more.

It wasn't until I became a believer that I realized, my security was SO MISPLACED and the money that I idolized and saved was not mine, never was...none of it!  LOL  THANK YOU AND PRAISE THE LORD!

Anyway, that night at the concert, Chris talked about CURE and how $1,000 could heal one child.  I didn't even hesitate when I told my daughter, "Excuse me.  I'll be right back."  I went to the concourse level and made a love offering and WOW!  It was ALL GOD and all worth it!  I made the difference in the life of one child and it was not me, but leading of the Holy Spirit.

After that, you get a video of the child, before and after pics and updates...way cool.  Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What A PRAISE!  I helped to heal Ishma's hand.  His tiny fingers were stuck together and now they are not!  PRAISE THE LORD!  Say it again...PRAISE THE LORD!

This time, I got to help Rahaatou who has severely bowlegs!  PRAISE AGAIN!

Anyway, I wrote this post to say that Josh, one of the staff members at CURE sent me a love offering.  A $16.99 book that RICHLY Blessed my life.  I gave to God's Kingdom and HE gave back to me in a way I wouldn't have known, had I not obeyed the leading of the Holy Spirit.  

The book is titled: Blessed Are The Misfits, by Brant Hansen.  I'm a #misfit and Jesus loves me.  TRULY HE DOES!  PRAISE!!!