Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thank YOU

Father, I love YOU!  You speak, I listen and then I weep.

I shared some encouragement on Facebook this morning...alternating between reading e-mails and posting the ones that the Holy Spirit placed on my heart.

I was kind of sort of multitasking...and then when I listened to the devotional from Our Daily Bread...my thoughts drifted for a moment.

I felt the Spirit say, "stop and be still".......so I played it again and this time, turned my heart fully toward YOU and began to stare out my window.  I looked across the Bay and not only did You do that, but YOU did that for ME!  YOU put that body of water there for me, long before I called You Lord!  I love when the water sparkles like a zillion diamonds.  I feel like Your only child.  I listened the Psalm 104 and I wept...tenderly, compassionately and humbly.

Thank You!

I'm not feeling well, and being here with You is right where I wanna be.  I love when YOU still me.

Eternally yours