Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Nobody Greater...

My Beloved,

Oh how I love YOU!  I'm sitting on my sofa and what a time of reflection.  I cannot possibly list all that YOU mean to me, all that You've done for me and the enormous freedom that comes with being Unconditional LOVED by YOU!

I'm listening to Nobody Greater on my playlist.  Over and over again, I hear the words, "I searched all over..."  I cannot say that I was searching, but looking back on my life, I was in desperate need of YOU!  I guess I was searching, because in my journey, there were several relationships, several addresses, several jobs and yes, several times when I did not want to live.

NOW, sitting here on the sofa, recently back from Ghana and looking around this space that You've given me. In some places that I look, I see stuff....lots of stuff.  And in other places, I see memories...like the photo of the Cross from our Women's Retreat in Ocean City.  WOW, we got to place a ginormous CROSS right in the middle of the Beach.  ONLY #Jesus.

Then if I turn to my left, I see my gratitude jar.  It is absolutely filled to the brim with things that I am grateful for.  I was going to count them and share the number at this year's Women's Retreat, but after 500, I said, "Forget it...it's way too many!" Lol

I also see my favorite cop statute, next to my retirement badge.  SO COOL that I used to be a COP and so amazing that I survived (Your GRACE Alone) and am now 100% FREE TO SERVE YOU and not MPDC!

I love my sand collection: Lets see if I can remember the places, as I've mixed them in 2 jars...Ocean City, Rehoboth Beach, North Beach, Jamaica, Bahamas, Outer Banks, England, Ghana, Japan, Virginia Beach, Chincoteqgue Beach, Bermuda from Lorri and Ellis Island from Denise. Some people love the mountains but as for me, I LOVE the BEACHES!  YOU already knew that!  :-)

When I look to my right....the Chesapeake BAY.  WOW!  I live on the Bay!  #OnlyJesus!
It sounds selfish but I truly love this time of the year.  Not to sound like a complaint but the Bay is my front yard and therefore a tourist attraction.  Board-walkers, dog lovers, skate-boarders, fishermen and women, yoga, concerts, movies, Farmer's Market, bike riders, marathon runners, jet skis, boats, and mosquitos...mosquitos and more mosquitos!

Yes, I absolutely love this time of year.  It's ice cold and I'm here alone with my JESUS! Lol

I started this post to say thank YOU!  It is so very cold outside and I'm sitting on the sofa getting ready to read my devotions and pray.  I left the house this morning ONLY because it's CCMM Day.  Child Care for MOPS Mommies.  Jan and I watch the children on Wednesdays so that their moms can have bible study.  She does it because someone did it for her when she was a young mom and I do it because no one did it for me when I was a young mom...BUT we both do it because we love YOU my Lord.

Afterward, I took Ms. H. here cell phone.  Yesterday we ran two errands and she accidentally left it in my backseat.  I call her "one of my clients" but I love her deeply already.  We had the yummiest conversation yesterday and FATHER, I am so TRUSTING YOU to have YOUR WAY!  I'm also so SUPER EXCITED TO WATCH what YOU will do!

My other client will not be needing me today and that gives me some time to be with my Jesus before bible study tonight.  We are in the book of Colossians and as I was listening to the BIBLE this morning, WOW!  God saved me and freed me from the sins I was bound to repeat again and again.  HE snatched me from the hands of darkness and bought me into the Kingdom of His Glorious LIGHT!  In that TRUTH, I still REJOICE and PRAISE and #repeat.  That's exactly why I'm sitting here reflecting and listening to "Nobody Greater!"  Yep, I searched all over...
Oh give thanks to the Lord for HE is good! For His mercies endure forever. Psalm 107:1

Eternally yours