Thursday, December 28, 2017

My Weak Flesh

Father, You called me to do something BIG and I just know that it was not me. I didn't make this up and I did not set out to create something that would give me any credit whatsoever. I am incapable of doing something of this magnitude...and I know it.

As this flesh of mine continues to fail, YOUR Presence and Spirit keeps confirming Your will for my life.  I have been listening to Beth Moore's "So Long Insecurity" CD's, trying to figure out if I still have (some) lingering around...

I guess the answer is (YES) as I have been back and forth about the assignment. And then today, through a Devotional gifted to me by Debbie, my sister in Christ, from the Bible League International Ministry, YOU said, "Denise, the revelation is from ME. I will reveals things that are to come and I will instruct you."

Referencing: Habakkuk 2:2-3 "...Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.  For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false.  Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay." Also, Psalm 119:105, Isaiah 55:11 and Proverbs 3:5-6. My LORD, I am #listening and eager to #experience it!

YES FATHER, You have shown me, once again that I am one of Your sheep and You are my Faithful and Sovereign Shepherd.  YOU will lead me, guide me, instruct me, counsel me, protect me, use me, and the further Your Kingdom through my obedience.  My ultimate heart's desire.

Yet, I do not fully understand, I shall trust in THEE!