Saturday, December 30, 2017

Full Disclosure

GOD You Reign and I love You.

I'm on disc 5 of 7 of "So Long Insecurity" by Beth Moore.  I remember in 2013, when K. gave it to me to listen to.  She was being sweet and just wanted to share it. I remember thinking, "I'm not that person anymore,"  but I took it. At the time, I tried listening to the first CD. I couldn't listen to who I used to be as I was a #NewCreation and was walking in Your #truth and in my new identity.

I put them away and moved on, continuing to enjoy this beautiful blissful life that You've gifted to me.  No longer seeking to be perfect or in control.  YAY....what FREEDOM!  John 8:32 :-)

Anyway, I was recently cleaning house and purging stuff.  I happened upon Beth's CD collection and decided to keep it in the trunk and pray about who You wanted me to give it to.  Well it never made it to the trunk as I kept it in the front passenger seat.  Weeks later, it still sat there and it was as if the Holy Spirit said, "Listen to it Denise."  I decided to listen last week and am still listening. By the way disc 3 was so, so #yummy!

Today, while driving to the grocery store, I listened again to a part that I heard on Tuesday as I was nearing my dad's house but I couldn't (fully) respond because it was dark.  You know that when I receive #revelations from You, yes, even when I'm driving, I have to write them down or use Siri to document them.

Back to the reason for this post.  It was 16 degrees outside this morning but yet, I wanted to go to the grocery for some Pens.  I fell in love with the Bic Bold Pens when I came to visit dad in June and I have 1 left.  THANK YOU :-)

I was listening to Beth and what a #ginormous revelation.  It was hidden deep beneath the layers of my heart.  She asked what was threatening my insecurity and You told me exactly what it was.  It was an old fear and today, I realized that it still was.

THANK YOU for wanting me to release that and thank You for hearing my heart of repentance.  THANK YOU for Your tender heart of forgiveness and for being PATIENT with me.

I love YOU.

Eternally yours