Saturday, September 9, 2017

God You Are So Funny

I had the #best laugh today.  I love how God is always speaking to me.  And I love that I know His voice.  I saw an opportunity today while I was getting cable and it was so not what I (kinda - sorta) assumed.  But then again, maybe it was God's way of getting me to laugh, really loud out loud.  My heart has been so heavy lately for various reasons. It worked and I will laugh about it long after today. I immediately called my baby sister to tell her about it. 

He has such great things planned for me and I'm so excited to see how it ALL unfolds.  I'm so enjoying this single journey and the opportunities that continue to arise.  I'm going somewhere incredibly special in about two weeks and I'll tell you all about it when I return.

HE has blessed me immensely and with each gift, HE still whispers, "There's more in store!"  How could you not love GOD?! Sending Jesus to the cross for us was the most incredible, loving, amazing gift ever....but then....He keeps on blessing us.  One thing after another...one day after another.

LORD, if YOU give me #nothing else...IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL!

I'm here to tell you that if you delight yourself in HIM, HE surely will give you the desires of your heart!  Try it.....I absolutely dare you!

Eternally His...