Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Back From Japan

Heavenly Father,

I cannot begin to THANK YOU for all of the amazing things you've given me and all that You've done and are doing with this life of mine.

I'm back from Japan and can't even begin to type or process it all.  I can say without a doubt that YOU Father, are at work. You Promised in John 5:17, and YOU keep Your Word!


I'm starting to feel normal, physically. The past week felt as though I was back in my "cop" days on the midnight shift.  Japan is 13 hours ahead of us and I have yet to sleep through the night.

We get to share our story on Sunday with the church and I'm still not sure how to sum it up in 10 minutes or less.  GOD You're too good to "keep it short."  I have been tracking, journaling, blogging, documenting and trying to keep up with Your faithfulness since I became a Christian and I still cannot remember or "keep up" with YOUR AMAZING GRACE!  You've so exceed my .... I have to pause because I didn't have any expectations.  I didn't know YOU or Your Son's sacrifice for me prior to May 2008, so there were no expectations. It's one of MANY reasons why I love YOU!

YOU PATIENTLY WAITED FOR ME!  It was a long time coming and WOW....what a gift!  YOU knew that I would fall deeply in love with YOU and You knew that I would love, love, love the BIBLE!

So excited about this coming weekend as we will have our annual Women's Retreat.  I'm so excited about next week as I will be finishing up my training with Focus On The Family. I'm so excited about the weeks following as I will be going to Africa with the Dobry's.

GOD YOU REIGN!  YOU Absolutely Reign!  I'm singing praises day and night because YOU alone have planned every single day of my life.

THANK YOU for being with my children and gran-girls while I was away and THANK YOU for being with them when I'm here.  YOU are the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the Fuller family and that gives my heart such peace....such joy and such hope.  THANK YOU!

Eternally yours