Saturday, January 21, 2017

My Heartfelt Prayer

Father God on this day I say, "Great is Thy faithfulness!"

You alone sustained my family through these past 12 days and You alone will sustain us in all the days ahead. We need Thee every hour. I continue to pray O God that You would use Your Holy Spirit's Power to reconcile and restore broken hearts and You not let the sun go down on anger and hearts of unforgiveness. I pray Lord God that You would pierce the hearts of those in my family who call You Lord, that they may put You first in their lives, above (everyone and everything) and I pray Lord God for You to open the hearts of those who do not know You, that they may receive Your Son and His gift of Salvation. In Jesus' name, Thy will be done. Amen!

1 John 5:13-15

I #believe!

Eternally yours