Monday, September 26, 2016

Here's My Heart

My Lord,

Please accept my forgiveness! Search my heart and clean me out! Renew, daily, a steadfast Spirit of obedience in me for YOUR GLORY and may I intercede on behalf of all Your children...

Prayer and repentance:

Lord God please forgive us for wanting your blessings, but not wanting YOU to interfere in our lives. Forgive us for crying out to YOU, wanting YOU to answer our prayers, but not submitting to YOUR will. Forgive us for coming to YOU begging and pleading and then turning away not trusting and believing. Forgive us O God. Help us FATHER to come to YOU first with a heart of repentance and a desire to turn away from our sin (s), however subtle! Forgive us Lord God and help us to wholeheartedly, not halfway or partially, but to wholeheartedly follow YOU! Help us O God to desire a life of obedience and a deeper relationship with YOU! By the POWER of Your Holy Spirit, open our spiritual eyes to see that YOU are the only One that can fill us. The longing that we have is for YOU and YOU alone. CONVICT our hearts immediately when we call YOU Lord but fail to do what YOU have asked us to do. Forgive us FATHER for the times when we have rejected YOUR love and YOUR Word; and for taking both for granted. Forgive us for having access to the Bible and NOT delighting and meditating on YOUR HOLY Scriptures. Forgive us for our busyness and our earthly distractions. Forgive us for doing those things that we have not brought to YOU in prayer. Set us free O God for the things that bind us in this world. Free us to worship YOU and YOU alone! In Jesus' precious and beloved name, amen!

“If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. If we claim we have not sinned, we are calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭1:8-10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I call on You O God. For You will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer. Psalm 17:6

Father, I THANK YOU that You have heard me!

Eternallyyours