Friday, July 22, 2016

Challenged by Susie

My Lord,

I shared this on Facebook:

Bible verse challenge day #2!

I absolutely love the [THEN] in verse 17 and [put up with] in verse 18.

This is proof (to me) that HE will stop at nothing to free the captives, me being one of them! With His #powerful arm, He led me out of darkness. He put up with my #mess for 40 years and THEN....❤️

Ya'll know the rest!!!😘

"The God of this nation of Israel chose our ancestors and made them multiply and grow strong during their stay in Egypt. Then with a powerful arm he led them out of their slavery. He put up with them through forty years of wandering in the wilderness.”
‭‭Acts of the Apostles‬ ‭13:17-18‬ ‭NLT‬‬

He is Not finished with me, my family or yours. Keeping praying, praising and believing!!!! His arm is still #powerful and your #mess ain't got nothing on God!

I'm His and He is mine!!!!!!

Eternally yours