Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Your Grace

My Lord,

Thank You for allowing me to go to England in Your name. Thank You for the amazing things that happened there. Thank You for the beautiful friendships and for the hospitality that completely overwhelmed us. Your Holy Spirit presence was there each and every day, hour by hour.

I will not possibly be able to blog about all the goodness that I saw and all the goodness that I experienced. I surely felt the presence of the Lord as we journeyed from place to place. Giving me a glimpse of Birmingham, England increased my knowledge of You and the deeper need for prayer!

Thank You for the ability to serve in Your name and to express unconditional love in Your name and to praise Your holy name! 

Thank You for the safe travels, all that You provided, and all that You planned long ago! Father You are indeed a loving God who cares about every detail of our lives, from North Beach to England to Israel to Haiti to Alaska to India to Africa, to Seattle, and on and on! 

Your Word is truth! No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind can conceive, what You, my Lord has planned for those who love You, trust You, and who wait on You!

Seeing all the sheep grazing in the grass, laying under the trees and enjoying the flowing rivers, gave me a glimpse of Psalm 23 come to life. I was completely overwhelmed. Your GREAT LOVE for us is endless and it truly has no bounds whatsoever! 

And after reading, A Shepherd Looks At Psalm 23, by W. Phillip Keller, how could I not weep in the pages of every chapter?!!!!!!! Completely unbelievably, incredible how YOU endlessly and effortlessly pursue and protect those You love!

How can I NOT PRAISE YOUR NAME for choosing me, loving me, setting me apart from this world and, DYING ON THE CROSS FOR ME SO THAT I MAY LIVE?!!

FATHER YOU LOVE US! You love all of us!

I love You!

Your humble and grateful servant!

Eternally yours