Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Update

My Lord,

Life has been filled with many emotions but You have been with me through it all.

Thank You for continuing to bless me. Thank You for all those that add to my spiritual journey!

Thank You for lots of answered prayers, not just mine but the many friends, sisters and brothers in Christ and my family.

Thank You for the safe travels this weekend and my sweet fellowship with Missy, Linda and Liz Curtis Higgs!!

Thank You that my family is still in tact. Thank You for Your Truth,Your Patience and Your Perfect Timing!!!

I love You!

My new job is exhausting but in a good way!!!

Thank You for answering this big prayer for me.

I asked God if I could be a substitute teacher and He said yes. I asked God if I could work a couple days a week and He said yes. I asked God if I could work in Calvert County, Maryland and He said yes. I asked God if my next job could be lots of fun, and it is!

Eternally yours