Wednesday, February 10, 2016

You Alone

My Lord,

I just finished praying! And while brushing my teeth....so incredible....such an overwhelming Presence of Your Spirit! Then Your truth!!!! And wow, I love how You continually reveal Yourself to me as well as Your truth. You have surely made my lot secure and all of my hope is in YOU ALONE!

Not because of any financial blessings that You have given me. Not because I am recently retired, and not because I am still living in my dream home. You delivered me from the hands of darkness. You delivered me from my financial strongholds. You delivered me from unhealthy relationships. You delivered me from being consumed about my children and their future, and You delivered me from years of insecurity and shame! You delivered me from rehashing tons of mistakes that I made and carried around in my heart with such regrets about; all of which followed me until You Redeemed me and Called me Your own. You lighted my load and took away my burdens!!!

I am totally #free to serve You and worship You!!

Father a very special thank YOU for allowing me to go with Pastor Matt and our precious teens at GBC to serve the city of Pliladelphia and it's warm hearted residents as well as the amazing Ministry with Urban Hope! It was so outside my comfort zone and I just love how Your Holy Spirit reminded me that it was so #not about me!!

The experience changed me in ways I never imagined and I love how You were speaking directly to my heart and confirming stuff, changing stuff and renewing stuff. I love Your tender heart for me! Also A very special thank You for allowing us to meet Dolly, all the residents who invited us into their homes, the Philly cheesesteaks, the cannolis, and the field trip to the art museum and the photo in front of the Rocky statue! LOL

Yes, You Alone...

“Preserve me, O God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; I have no good apart from you.” As for the saints in the land, they are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight. The sorrows of those who run after another god shall multiply; their drink offerings of blood I will not pour out or take their names on my lips. The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance. I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption. You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭16:1-11‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Eternally yours