Monday, March 10, 2014

Your Grace Is Sufficient

My Lord,

Thank you for your grace while I was sick. You gave me rest and clarity and I am grateful. Thank you for making provisions, as you always do.

Thank you that Missy and I had an awesome Road Trip seeking fresh fruits and veggies for our juice fast. Thank you that we are on day #10.  Thank you for the rainbow that we saw on Saturday at 1:45 pm.

I pray that others will see us, (through you) as a picture of health and want to make some important lifestyle changes.  You pointed us in this direction by your word and with prayer....everything points to you.  I have been writing in my daily journal as well as praying and reading, and all of this makes sense as the Holy Spirit is inside of me.  So many things have been revealed with the help of Lysa and meditating upon scriptures.

I'm committed and I'm thanking you for the will and dedication.  It takes a lot of discipline to cut fresh strawberries, peaches, watermelon and oranges and not take a bite.  Not one single blueberry touched my lips.  I just smell the kale and celery with such fondness now.  And when this journey is over, I'm going to have a bowl of lettuce and rejoice!

And when I say over...I just mean this 40 days of veggie and juice fasting.  I'm going to stay committed to taking better care of myself and caring about my health.  I want you to be comfortable inside of me and not cluttered and smothered in grease, gravy, and other unhealthy foods.

Thank you for the amazing clarity that you gave me over the weekend regarding a major life decision.  Since Saturday, I have been in pray and have also cried during my conversations with you.  My Lord, I want what you want for my life: nothing more and nothing less.

I have read your promises and have received many of them (even when I wasn't saved) however, in the fullness of your presence and knowing full well who you are; I cannot have my heart's desire if it does not align with yours.

Keep me as the apple of your eye and hide me in the shadow of your wings.  Direct my footsteps according to your word and let no sin rule over me.  In Jesus name. Ame.

Father, thank you for an awesome church service yesterday.  The children were oh so inspiring.  I want that for my gran-girls and am trusting you to provide it.

Prayer request:  Don, Dad, Farron, Kendra, Aunt Rose, Uncle Al, Fuller family, Mom, Pochie, Robin, Linda, Mark, Sean, Charlie, Tank, Rosslyn, Casey, Juanita, Anthony, Claudia, Kara, Melanie, Angie, Tanya, Barbara, Carmen, Carol, Cindy, Dana, Sherry and Jeffrey, Myriam, Sierra, DJ, Diamond, Anita, Corey, Julie, Alex, Regenna, Alicia, Hope, Rosa, Gladys, our Nation, crime victims, homeless, hungry, health care, seniors, and myself.  In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Thank you My Lord, I love you with all that I am.

Eternally yours