Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Oh What Love...

My Lord,

Oh my goodness.  I was so overwhelmed this morning.  The love, gratitude, comfort and peace that I have comes from you #alone.

As I woke with devotion and renewed energy, you were there.

As I walked to the car, looked up to the sky-you were there.

I was reading your word last night and was reminded of the stars.  The ones that you placed in the sky before time and the same stars that will fall to the ground upon your return.  I cried.

-Matthew 24:27-31
“For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. “Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.
The Glorious Return “But immediately after the tribulation of those days [the sun will be darkened, and the moom will not give its light, and the stars will fall from] the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. “And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the [Son of  Man coming on the clouds of the sky] with power and great glory. “And He will send forth His angels with [a great trumpet] and [they will gather together] His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."

#And then...just recounting your goodness to me over time, I burst into tears because none of it is why I love you.  It is solely because you love me.  You saved me and took away my fears and insecurities.  You replaced them with the confidence and hope that you, YOU are My Lover and My Lord!

And that alone, is why I wept with such intensity. You hear me and you answer me. You know me [all of me] and yet, you love me still. Yes, I love you.

Eternally yours