Thursday, February 27, 2014

Your will...not mine.

My Lord,

Good morning and thank you.  Thank you for loving me, being available to listen to me and encouraging me.  Yes, you have gifted me with encouraging others, but if you Father, if you did #not encourage me, I would be of no use to anyone else.  So with that, I thank you.

Thank you for the Wednesday night dinner crew.  I absolutely love the team but I do not love all that food.  It is obsessive.  I will not miss all those choices, all that fat, all that sugar and all the "other stuff."  My body is so going to love me 40+ days from now.  I'm only ashamed that it has taken me this long to be nice to "her."  But as I just typed that, you say that here is no shame.  You have loved every single pound and I thank you for that.  Even when I did not know you. And even when I didn't love me enough to care. Even when we don't love ourselves...YOU still love on us...hips, thighs, butts, cellulite, love handles, etc...it doesn't matter to you.  YOU My Lord, you love the heart!

I got on the scale yesterday and it was not happenstance.  I was going to wait until Saturday morning and begin to document every step of this new season...however, I decided to do it before hand.  And lo' and behold, your Spirit took over me...as it almost *always* does.  There was Pam and Carmen sitting right next to the scale.  I told them about our upcoming juice journey and they are in.  [As well as Ms. Thea!]
Oh My Goodness. This *journey* has your name written all over it.

We long to live a healthier lifestyle and you are simply telling us "Now Is The Time!"  Father, the writing on the wall cannot get any plainer than it already is.  Not only that, Holly, Nikki, Kim C. and Sherry are considering it.  Lord, please press it upon theirs hearts to join in and please *hold* each heart in your hand and *protect* each ear from the negative thoughts of the enemy.   

Yesterday when I was praying and thinking about us and the J-Team, you gave me another word: "Learn."  Father, I have noticed that lately as I pray, I'm weeping as you are revealing things to me in profound ways.  Is it because there are no distractions in my life? Is it because I'm obeying you?  Is it because you are about to REVEAL something BIG in my life?  What are you working on?  I'm listening, Lord God...I am listening and I am available.

I was just pondering over the past couple of weeks and I know without a doubt that if I were dating, I would #not be this available or this obedient.  My Lord, PLEASE keep me single for as long as YOU need me!  You are my first desire and I want what you want for my life.

Prayer request:  Susie's aunt, Robin, Josh, Jackie, Eddie, Lynnard, Tink, Jazmine, Tyonna, Alex, T., Dad, Kendra, Michelle, Charlie, Beckie, Justin, Rachel, Sabrina, Bella, Ms. Jean, Carrie, Lauren, Kim D., Erin, Barbara, My SS., Eugene, Cindy, Karen, Sean, Bill, Mike P., Jeff B., and so many others.  Lord, you know all the needs here and Father, I trust and believe that you care...YOU already have the answers and you will answer and deliver each one according to your perfect timing and will.  In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Lord I love you.  I need you and I want to walk in your ways...please hold my hand.

PS. Father, you know that I was asked to do something very special on Saturday morning and I NEED your grace, your Spirit and your presence to show up and speak up. NOTHING in my own strength...by your mighty power...and that alone do I move, live and have my being!  Thank you again for hearing my plea.

Eternally yours