Thursday, March 13, 2014

Overwhelming Presence

My Lord,

I don't know if it's the detoxing or what....but lately, I've been crying and feeling such an overwhelming presence of your love and concern for me. 

This morning the moon and sky was absolutely amazing.  I burst into tears looking at you and so desperately wanted to pull over and just stare into the sky.  It was taking my breath away.

I cried deeply, talking to you and thanking you for giving me the love I've always longed for every since I was a little girl. My head replayed every failed relationship in which the cycle repeated itself time and time again.  We fell in love, we grew distant, he took me for granted, I shut down, he wanted to leave, I wanted him to stay...that happened three times in my life. Not to mention all the (extra stuff) that happened in between. 

#AND then, My Lord, you appeared.  (Funny that I just typed that....cause you were always there.)  But, I guess I was at the end of myself and my heart had had enough.

Each and every time that I think about coming home to North Beach, one of the reasons why I love it so much, is because it is truly home to me.  My heart and my soul are finally at rest.  Not needing anything more than the love that you lavish on me, your promise to return for me and the Holy Bible-it is well with my soul.

Note: I love that you've brought my past full circle.  The names and places that I once lived, all lead me back to North Beach.  Even more confirmation that you were behind the scenes when I did not acknowledge you. {Cedar St., New Carrolton, Amber wood and St. Andrews Dr., are all in my line of vision as I travel to and from Calvert County} All sweet reminders of your loving grace toward me.

Prayer request: Tanya, Anna, Unspoken, Tyonna, T., Jim, Wayland, Jan, Bob, Jean, Melanie, Kara, Donna, Laurie, Darlene, Paul and Maureen, Grace, Ms. Kay, Dana, Tonya, Jonathan and the Youth at Grace.  In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

A SPECIAL thank you to Pastor Wagner, as we finished Isaiah last night.  Bitter sweet!  I wanted to study it and he did.  I love him dearly and am so going to miss him.  He is indeed one of your anointed.  I want all the best for he and Mrs. Diana as they will soon be retiring from Grace. And I cannot thank them enough for all the love, wisdom and knowledge that they have each poured into my faith walk.  My confidence in the word is a combined result of the leaders you've placed in my life, my godly friendships and the Spirit of discipline that you've given me along with a whole heart that wants to know you, love you and spend intimate time with you. Thank you!

Day #13 :-)

Eternally yours