Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday's Grace

My Lord,

Thank you ....
Thank you for the snow...
Thank you for the early morning grace...
Thank you for the devotions...
Thank you for the warm fluids...
Thank you for the heat...
Thank you for the ability to choose...
Thank you for technology...
Thank you that I could take the day off...
Thank you for continuing to keep me disciplined...
Thank you for allowing me to be Barnabas...
Thank you for allowing me to fall back to sleep...
Thank you for my ginormous bed...
Thank you for Nee' Nee...I just love her...
Thank you for waking me up again...
Thank you for breakfast...
Thank you for the gift of being able to change my mind...
Thank you for clothes...
Thank you for my Amish heater...
Thank you that I live on the bay...
Thank you for those who love and care about me...
Thank you that I left my cell at home...
Thank you for my car...
Thank you for safe travels...
Thank you for T checking on my welfare....

Side note:  She's too funny.  She could not get in touch with me because I left my cell on the bed.  I called her and got her answering machine.  She called me three times without a response.  So she searched her purse and found my desk number.  When she reached me, she said that she was telling herself, "I know God is not finished with my mother."  LOL  "So funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Thank you My Lord, that gave us an opportunity to talk about my funeral arrangements.  I talked with her and Alex about it before, but this time I went into great detail.  I want to be cremated.  I want a small and quiet viewing with a big picture displaying my awesome and "famous" smile.  People can read cards and say a few words if they'd like.  And then, I wanted to spread across North Beach with Max.

I told her to REJOICE because I will be with YOU!  Yes, CELEBRATE knowing that her mother is with the KING!  And not only that, but that she, her brother and her girls will one day join us!  How AWESOME is that?!?!?!?!?!

Eternally grateful
Eternally yours