Thursday, February 6, 2014

I'm Your Forever Valentine

My Lord,

Thank you for the blessing that you've given me through Pastor Wagner.  He will soon be retiring and asked us last fall what we'd like to study next.  I said, "Isaiah."

When he made the announcement that we were going to be studying Isaiah, it was such a delightful surprise to my ears.  I love all of your books and some just stick closer to my heart and Isaiah is surely one of them.

We are in chapter 41-43 as we are doing an overview of the book.  Last night when the Pastor spoke about the unconditional love and comfort that you provide for us, it truly overwhelmed my heart.  I can read your books (lover letters) to me over and over again, and there are those moments when it feels as if my heart is hearing it for the very first time, (so clear and so profound).

I don't remember reading 43:4 in the context in which we did last night and I felt a warm embrace from you as if you were in the bible study right next to me.  It completely went through my body...your love confirming that I am YOURS!

Oh my goodness....exhaling just thinking about it!

Oh how I love you!

Isaiah 43:4
"Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you..."

My Lord, I love you too.  And yes, YOU Are More Than Precious And Honored In My Sight!

*Thank you that Rebecca and I got to hug last night.  Thank you for the beautiful family that I met last night.  Will and his children.  His daughter Kaylie is so very gifted already.  She is going to be a young business woman and I so wanted to talk with her and encourage her the remainder of the night.  I see great things in her future.  I only wish that I had that type of spirit at that age, but your timing is perfect and for that I thank you.

Thank you for the meal I shared with Mark, Melanie, Candice and Dean.  Thank you for the hugs from Bridgett, Cindy, Gina, Thea, Janet, Donna, Nancy, Beth, Maureen, Cathy and her sweet mom, Barbara.

And prayer request for : Gina, Kim, Melissa and Morgan.  (And also the 4 Kings!)

*Another thank you:  I left my keys at dinner and Paul put them in the church office.  Grateful me!

You're the BEST!!!!

Eternally yours