Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Being Barnabas

My Lord,

Yesterday's message was so powerful.  If I had the time, I would have inserted each and every believer's name in the _____________ (over 60 names).

So many responded with an overwhelming feeling of gratitude.  Of course I cried. 

One very special sister in particular said that she'd been rushing all morning for a meeting and was so busy but that you nudged her just before her meeting to read my e-mail.  Then she cried.  After reading her response, I too cried.  Father, this is your gift that you've placed in me.  There are so many times when I just don't feel like it.  Specifically, on my days off when I want to sleep in or just lay still... But, it is all for you and I hope and pray that as long as you allow me to breathe, I will do it.

Here is what I sent out and because of Lysa Terkeurst's love for you, she is apart of Proverbs 31 Ministries and she shared this via e-mail.  And, boy did Alex rejoice in receiving it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Denise, the forgiven child of God. Romans 3:24
I am Denise, the set free child of God. Romans 8:1-2
I am Denise, the accepted child of God. 1st Corinthians 1:2
I am Denise, the holy child of God. 1st Corinthians 1:30
I am Denise, the made-new child of God. 2nd Corinthians 5:17
I am Denise, the loved child of God. Ephesians 1:4
I am Denise, the close child of God. Ephesians 3:12
I am Denise, the victorious child of God. Romans 8:37

Yes. I am His!

Let everything that has breath, Praise Him!

Prayer request:  Father, I am praying for a very special person who does not know you and is searching for "something." This person thinks that it is a relationship...it is, but the relationship involves you and this individual doesn't know you as Lord.  I'm praying that the book I loaned out will lead their heart into your loving arms! In Jesus' name. Amen.
A.C.

Eternally grateful, eternally yours