Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Celebrate YOUR Goodness!

My Lord,

I just got off the phone with my baby sister, Kim and she shared the ginormous blessing that you gave her.  I'm so happy for her and so smiling that we both LOVE you!

I was just talking about her this morning with Angie and sharing my heartfelt prayers for her.  We are both traveling similar paths and YOUR name is being spreaded around like wildfire. 

Anyone who knows either one of us, knows the journey was long, difficult and painful.  But in studying your word, we have grown to TRUST, OBEY, SEEK, PRAY and SUBMIT and with that, You have shown your glory and power in ways beyond imaginable.

We know that there's so much more to come and I for one am not going to let anyone tell me that My God is not the One who sits high on the throne and that My God is not capable of supplying any and every need.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart...is an understatement...

Who else is there to trust in?!

All my love and all my kisses to you My King!

PS. Thank you for giving my nephew Markie a 13th birthday!

Eternally yours