Monday, February 10, 2014

Best *Sweetheart* Dates Ever

My Lord,

Thank you for a quiet day at work yesterday.  I had to miss church and Melanie, Dana and Victoria said that the sermon was awesome.  Pastor Wagner preached on the "Beatitudes."  Can't wait to listen on line and can't wait till Sunday!

Thank you for my mid afternoon nap.

Thank you for a #AWESOME time at last night's Sweetheart Dinner.  The entire evening from pulling into the parking lot to leaving the parking lot was so loved filled. Seriously, who needs a boyfriend?!

I had a date with Kathy, Dana, Kim, Carmen, Victoria and Danielle.  And of course I cried when I saw Carolyn.  We hugged and talked about a book she's writing.  She said that she doesn't know if she'll ever finish it.  Lord, I pray that together, she and I can get it published.  Of course all of this will be by your hands and your will.

Father, thank you again for bringing me to Calvert County...North Beach and Grace Brethren!  Aside from your love and the love of my family...this beautiful place that you've given me to worship is *nothing* but love.

Your Spirit #TRULY lives there!

I am so honored by all the preaching, teaching, hugging, loving, gifting, sharing, encouraging, serving, studying, gathering, crying, obedience, praying, growing, comforting, talent, etc...LOL

Oh How I Love You!

A special thank you for the servants that did it all for YOU!  Robbin, John, Darryl, Matt, Cindy, Bill, Sue, Melissa, Peg, Dario, Ruth, Alpi, ALL the Youth and those behind the scenes making it all possible for us to have one amazing evening. Not to mention, the FOOD was a 10!  So yummy!




Eternally yours