Sunday, February 9, 2014

Awesome in Power

My Lord,

You are Awesome in Power.  Great are the works of your hands.

I was in tears all day Friday.  I cried at the amazing sun-gift that burst through the clouds.  Awestruck!!!!!!!


Then I listened to Dr. Stanley preach on Isaiah 6.  Tears!!! He was so convicting and so passionate about our Christian walk and our role to be the light, the salt and the servants you've called us to be.

Later, I met Laurie on the boardwalk and walked and talked.  We shared life stories and laughter and love.  So delightful.  After we met Mr. Zip (20714) at the post office, we got a couple of cookies and walked to Dana's.  She was out front with Gideon.  Her new addition to the family.  Oh so cute.  I want one.  He licked me and sat on my lap and cuddled in my arms...and I did not want to let him go.  I'm so happy that you gifted my sweet sister with such an amazing treasure. 

The fellowship that the three of us shared was so warm, enriching and love-filled.  Thank you for a day I hadn't planned and heart willing to listen and obey your Holy Spirit.  Yes, Denise, this life is not about you.

Afterwards, I was headed to Giant and at the top of Rt 260 was the most amazing rainbow.  I cried.  I wanted to stay and stare.  The way that it wrapped around the sun and gently moved with the clouds...I couldn't move.  I wished that I could have recorded it, but it was so bright it hurt my eyes to look at.



Later, I cried as I was praying for a dear sweet sister of mine.  She has some health concerns and it overwhelmed she and I.  I had a vision for her and I'd never had that happened before.  Father, it was you.  And I pray that we can do it in the name of Jesus!

On Saturday, I was super excited to have Anna over.  It was so much fun and so much love.  We laughed, cried, prayed, ate and ate and prayed and hugged and laughed.  It was so wonderful.  I promised you that this year I wanted to be a Titus 2 Woman.  A spirit of hospitality and warmth, love and encouragement.  I'm so enjoying the journey.

Jackie, Lauren, Melanie, Kim, Anna....can't wait to see who's next!  Tell me so that I can call her. Lol

Prayer request:  Unspoken for a gentleman who has heart problems, salvation for M., a heart to return back to you for C., reconciliation for D and K., salvation for K and family., unspoken for Kim and family, healing for W., and comfort and healing for J and family.

Lord God, you are the awesome healer and redeemer and you can do things the mind and flesh cannot conceive.

(mom.laura at giant)
I trust you!

Eternally yours