Sunday, February 16, 2014

Awesome 4 days...

My Lord,

Thank you for your protection and your grace.  The weather has been bad, dangerous and cold, but you are still God.

After work on *Thursday*, I was able to run all my errands in spite of the wet and messy snow.  I'm so grateful.  Not only that, I had a yummy dinner and did not eat out.  Thank you.

*Friday* was so awesome!  I was so excited, I couldn't stand it.  Father, thank you for answering prayers.  Sherry, Melissa and Mary were able to make our Princess Bride Pizza Party.  So fun.  The fellowship was beyond nice.  Got to know more about each Princess.  Mary's visit was so long overdue and you made it possible.  You are the God of possible. *Special Thank YOU!*  The moon was so romantic!


Because YOU are GOD, I posted this nugget on Facebook. #Only My Jesus!
Stayed up well passed curfew last night with Melissa King...(Missy). We discovered that when were kids, not only did we live in the same apt complex, but her big sister (Patti) and my big sister (Pochie) were friends! #So cool

*Saturday* was just as nice!  After I cleaned the church, I posted this on FB. #Today's Truth:
I love my church <3
I am certain that that love is greatly impart because so many children go there as well. The love, learning and excitement makes my heart weep and leap!
Their little minds are being fed the word of God!
I recently heard a Pastor say that a child in Christ has more #wealth and #knowledge than the #richest most #intelligent adult who is not in Christ.
#Wisdom is priceless
(Initinally, I didn't "feel" like going, but the Spirit nudged me to keep my commitment!)
And then, I went home to get the "cupcakes" and headed to Missy's house.  We had so much fun.  I missed that kind of connection.  We laughed, talked, prayed, I cried, we ate goodies, watched a movie, put it on pause, talked, laughed, put it on pause, ate some snacks, and finished with a "mean green" juicing toast to our health.  We are praying and asking for your assistance to live a more healthier life style, and NOT because Spring is around the corner but because our body is YOUR Temple!


*Today's Sun-gift:


*Today* church was awesome and Davey gave me a book (so one of my love languages).  I cannot wait to read it. A tiny tear drop fell.  I feel so loved at Grace Brethren.  Seriously, I do not feel single in the least!  The book is titled, "Unexpected Love. God's heart revealed in Jesus' conversations with women."
#Gonna dig in tonight!

Posted this on FB: From "MY" Anointed Pastor :-)
#Read Carefully and then Print and Save!
Whenever we use the word "but" in a sentence or in our thoughts, we emphasize and focus on whatever comes after the "but", not what comes before it.
#GOD but the problem....
Overcoming involves a mind change and requires #discipline.
The problem #BUT GOD!
-Pastor Robert Wagner

This is so profound and so true.  Once I began to renew my mindset and thinking and praying and surrendering, I gave up the idea of wanting a mate. I surrendered my control and worry about my children into your care.  Not only that, the heartfelt prayer for salvation for ____________ is so in your hands and in your timing!

All my love - all the time!

Oh, lastly...Dad got his love journal and he was so excited:  His response:

My Dear Sweet Daughter, It came around 1:00 pm.  WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT!!! I started to read in it, then leaf through it, then DECIDED to TREASURE it!  My plan; I will read just a little at a time. (Maybe not even daily). That way I will always have your thoughts near to me.  Such a unique and great gift.   I love you little girl.  I cannot thank you enough.  Love You Bunches, Dad.

Me: I love you too! It didn't turn out the way of hoped and then, as usual; God had to remind me that control is an illusion. Lol

Dad: Lol. It turned out SUPER!!!
Yes! I'm a 49 year old daddy's girl!

Eternally yours