Monday, January 13, 2014

So Romantic

My Lord,

Good morning and thank you.  The moon was so huge, creamy and romantic this morning.  I started gazing at it and so wanted to pull over until it disappeared.  It outshines any gift any man has ever given me. 

I think about two very special gifts given to me in the past...the relationships have since ended and the gifts, although very thoughtful and touching [at the time] do not compare to your sun-gifts and your moon-gifts.  (I guess that's not fair to say because nothing can compare to you).  But I say that to say that we are so busy with selves and stuff that we can hardly find the time to look up....But you my Lord, you will not be ignored.

I saw you and I adore you.

Father, a special thank you for last night.  I got to spend some quality time with you before I fell asleep.  I love my new Jesus Today Devotion.  I love my new journals from Melissa, Summer, Beckie and Melanie.  So many people keep giving me journals and I've decided to do something special with each one.

{Over the years I have received journals from Angie, Marty, Holly, Emmie, Kathy, Frida, Kara, Pochie, Regenna, Dixie, and I'm sure there are some that I'm forgetting, but Lord, that's because you gifted me with the ability to write.  For that, I am thankful beyond words.}

I just ask that you would sustain my writing hand so that I can continue in my journal of gratitude, memories, blessings and lessons.  I pray that when you call me home, the kids or members of my family would find them and find great delight in reading who I truly was and how much I truly loved you.  And I say that because before my Salvation, all of my writing was written from pain, abandonment and lack of love.  Now, all that I write concerns you and your will for my life; how much I've grown and how you're using me to help others.  Who knew? Lol

Lord,  I said it before but I must say it again.  I got a feeling that this is going to be a great year for me and my children.  I've been encouraging them each in their own special way and I feel their faith increasing and I thank you Father that my children are saved.  I thank you that yesterday when I asked my granddaughter Jazmine how was church? She said, "Great!"

I was so smiling and still am....

Yes, my Lord, your grace is sufficient.

Your gift of Salvation not only saves lives, it restores relationships.

(PS) Thank you for the hug and sweet potato pie from my mom yesterday!

Eternally yours