Monday, January 27, 2014

Revival

My Lord,

Yesterday was an awesome day at Grace Brethren of Calvert County.  We had one ginormous service and a Ministry Fair.  It felt like a mini revival! We Praised Your Glorious name and all the Glory is Yours.
We layed hands on the new staff and members leaving us to go to our New Sister Church, Grace Church at West Shore.

Lord, you are mighty in power and great is Thy faithfulness!

We sang, danced, prayed, worshipped and the feeling was incredible.  I could have stayed all day long.  Being in your sanctuary and being with the body of believers who wholeheartedly love you and want to bring honor and glory to your name is a feeling one can only experience if they know you.

Father, I cried, because I do know you.  I cried because you saved me and if I had surrendered, I would not have been in the company of my beloved church family.  I would not have received the comfort from Dana and I would not have been standing beside her when she needed it.

The Fair was awesome as well.  We have such a huge body of believers and we have so many ministries that honor you and others.  We are trying to be Christlike and even when we fall short, even when we're too busy, even when we just don't feel like it...YOU Still Love US!!!!

We are so blessed to be your children and like parents of any child, YOU know each one of us intimately.

I love you My Lord and I am so grateful for your heavy presence in my life.  There is no where I can go that you aren't there and there is nothing that has happened or will happen that you will not be there to hold my hand.  YOUR word says that you will!  I believe!

Thank you yesterday for the SERENDIPITY that took my breath away when Alex came walking out of the Safeway with T.  Lord, you so order our steps.  We are too funny to believe that we have our day all planned out and it's so not the case.  I cried and laughed and cried.

Oh what joy to be loved and cared for by you.  YOU SO Spoil ME!

Thank you for what you've done in my family and what you have yet to do.  I know you have BIG plans for us and I'm super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my love

Eternally yours