Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Blessing To Me

My Lord,

You are so faithful and so funny!

You know what I'm thinking and you have a subtle way of gradually moving us past our comfort zones and then turning it into a beautiful blessings.

My plans for yesterday: post office, gas, car wash, nap and yoga.

Your plans: gas, car wash, post office and a visit with Ruth.
(Prayer: She's not feeling to well. Please make her better today!)

I SO loved your plans!!!!!

Sad face that I missed yoga.  Happy face that Kim and Melissa weren't able to make it either.
Sad face that I had 2 donuts and a cup of coffee for dinner.  (Not healthy, but so yummy!)

Happy face that I got to see Ruth.  (So serendipty).
Happier face that I got to stay for a really long time, see her beautiful daughters and chocolate doggie and to share on a much deeper level than I ever expected.  We are truly kindred spirits.

It was an amazing time of fellowship and I did not want to leave.  I could have very well put on some pjs, had some dinner and read and talked some more and then turned in for the night. Lol

I'm so going back for more!!!!!

Thank you for blessing me!

Thank you for allowing her to put her trust in me and for giving me the courage to open up more each and every day.  Pretending to be fine is so NOT who I am anymore!  Redeemed!!!!!!!!! Yep, that's me!

Eternally yours