Thursday, January 23, 2014

Super excited........

My Lord,

Tomorrow I meet with Mr. D at 1000.
I'm super excited and I just can't stand it!

It's ALL for YOU and ALL because of YOU!

I invite your will into my life, into the meeting and into the outcome!

Father, can we please have healing for J., P., D.,M., J., T., A., B., T., K., J., J., R., MW., D., K., D., B., J., and anyone that I may have forgotten. In Jesus' name. Amen!

Lord God, we know that you are the mighty physician and healing will take place here or on the last day in your presence.

Love all the time

PS. My Lord, bible study was cancelled last night due to the snow and I took the opportunity to read the devotions Gina gave to me.  WOW!  Tears!  She shared a story with me that made me cry.  You knew that I would.  She gave me some devotions that gave me some profound insight and again, I cried.  You surely created Kleenex for me, your beloved disciple. I love you and I thank you for choosing to dwell in me.


Eternally yours