Monday, January 20, 2014

Oh My Soul

My Lord,

I love you.

This weekend was a heavy one.

I enjoyed your presence, wisdom, grace and guidance every step of the way.  But most importantly, I thank you for saving and using me and my life to be a servant for you.

I was crying and praying all weekend. I've never felt such a presence of emotion such as that.  Prayer was desperately needed for:
H and her family
D and her family
D and his family
K and her family
T and his family
B and her family
W still needs a miracle

Lord God, YOU are the Awesome Healer and Redeemer and all of my hope is in you. In Jesus precious name. Amen.

Father you are so faithful in my life. Yes, I cried on Friday morning...Saturday morning and evening and again on Sunday morning.  But after the tears, Oh what rejoicing.

Yesterday was our Secret Sister reveal and luncheon.  It was awesome.  I got to meet and hug and cry with Carolyn.  She has been my praying sister for the past year.  It was an emotional moment and I cannot wait to sit with her over tea and conversation and get to know one another on another level.  She is in her 80's and she is so energized and passionate.  Her light was just a bright as mine.  I thank you My Lord for her prayers and for your ability to answer them.

In Christ, we know that your answers are yes, no and not right now... :-)

I love those responses because oftentimes, I may think I want something (when in actuality...You know my every need).  So with that, I have learned patience and I embrace the waiting seasons of my life.

Lord,
I love you so much and I cannot imagine a day without your love!  Please don't let go of my hand.

And a special thank you that in the midst of my tears, my daughter called to "encourage" me.  Only Jesus!
And another thank you for the specail fellowship with Melanie and Kara on Saturday.  Lunch was awesome!

Eternally yours