Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Lover

My Lord,

Good morning.

Yesterday I cried.

You know how sensitive I am when it comes to you.  I was thinking about my love language and how you meet my every need.  I was looking at the clouds and just daydreaming about you.

When you greet me with the sunrise, I cry.

When you hang the big round creamy moon in the sky, I cry.

When you place each star in its place, one by one and shine them for me to see, I cry.

When a rainbow appears, I get so giddy and childlike....Yes, even at the age of 49.

When the waves collapse against the shore, I cry.

When the wind whispers my name...so gently and softly...I know that it's you.

When I'm in the midst of my busyness, you capture my attention and I cry.

You hold my hand, wrap your arms around me and kiss me without even touching me....Yes, My Lord, you meet all the elements of my love language.  Quality time with someone who truly knows me and truly loves me, just as I am.  That's something I've always longed for and You are the only one who has done that without fail.

Ahhhhhh....my love and my friend.

Pslam 56:8 "...You have collected all my tears in your bottle.  You have recorded each one in your book."
My tears have surely exceeded their limit but it is well with my soul.

According to Dr. Gary Chapman, there are 5 love languages. H are mine the this order:
*Quality Time
*Physical Touch
*Acts of Service
*Words of Affirmation
*Gifts

Eternally yours
Your Princess Bride