Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Growth in me

My Lord,

I love you and I will never stop thanking you and praising you for the work you're doing in my life.  I have seen and still see the difference in the lives of others as a result of you "choosing" to dwell in me.

I'm always excited when someone wants to talk about you and then there are moments when I get very shy and quiet tears fall when someone says that I'm apart of the reason for "this, that and the other..."

Yesterday, I went to meet with Lauren and she introduced me to her coworker and said that I was apart of the reason she'd come to Christ Jesus.  Tears gently fell down my cheek.  I'd just written her a letter saying that she was one of the reasons that you'd moved me to North Beach.

I still get awe struck when people ask me to pray for them. Pause, Father we need prayers for Eugene, Earl, Coty, Dotty, Charlie, Alex, and so many more.  Lord, please have your way in their lives...physically, spiritually, financially, emotionally....

(Lord, I thank you espeically for my blessed fellowship and friendships over the internet with Beckie, Niki, Caroline, Carol, Hope and Kate)

Lord God, please continue your will in my life and help me to stay on path.  I don't want to get complacent, stray away from your word or be led away by my sinful or selfish desires.

I am longing to hear from you and wholeheartedly anticipating the day when this life here is over and I'm at your feet with tears and humility.

Eternally yours