Sunday, December 22, 2013

Your Awesomeness

My Lord,

You are an amazing God.  I cry thinking about you.  I cry looking at you and I cry thanking you over and over again.  Your sun-gifts are just too much for me not to share...

Friday, December 20th
 Sunday, December 22nd
Sunday, December 22nd

WOW is an understatement...I just wake up and turn to you and there you are in ALL YOUR GLORY!

Yes, tears...

Father, thank you for my recent purchase.  I was so wanting a book titled, The Sacred Romance. Ruth had shared an excerpt with me about two weeks ago and it so resonated with me, just like The Princess Bride book did.  I quickly ordered it and when it came in the mail, it looked nothing like what she'd shared.  I was oh so disappointed and had planned to send it back.  I kept reading the one page below that she'd sent me and I heard you whisper, "Isn't this enough?!"  I exhaled and answered a quiet, "Yes."


I then began to review the book that I'd ordered and the bottom of page one and page two (in its entirety) made me cry.  Yep! I'm keeping it and you, My Lord, you knew that it was what I needed and wanted.  That is why you had me to order the workbook. Lol

OH, I love how your know me.  Every time you speak to my spirit, I get all giddy and excited and I cry as if we'd just met....Lol

I'm such a pushover when it comes to your love and how you "lavish" it all over my life!  I'm the luckiest girl in the Universe. Lol

Yep, YOU Love me and I'm so in love with you too!!!

My Lord, thank you for this awesome weekend.  The small group party at Joan's was so wonderful and loved filled.  The fellowship that Beth and I shared on the drive home was so intimate and that GINORMOUS romantic moon that you gave us on the ride...WOW! The Joy Christmas party last night and the fellowship that Betty and I shared...awesome!  The hugs from Nancy, Dana, Dorothy, Inez and Ms. Kay...yummy! Thank you in advance for the lunch dates I have coming up with Kim, Thea, Dorothy, Claudette and Tonya in 2014!

Thank you that my mom and big sister were out together and having fun shopping.  I thank you for her safe travels and I pray that you will answer her prayers regarding a new place to stay and that it will be affordable and safe.

THANK YOU for the amazing Holy Spirit conversation that I shared with Alex.  His heart's desire is to go to NYC and live and work.  He is afraid to leave me....how sweet is that?! I told him that I'm his mom and that I would come visit him no matter where his career takes him.  You shared so many things with he and I and I know that you sent me there to inspire, encourage and to confirm his plans.  I just pray that he will take "our" advice. :-)

Repent, pray, trust, pray, believe pray .... and wait patiently and expectantly to see what YOU will do with a heart that obeys you!

Father, a special thank you that my dad is finished with his treatments and that you have continued to wait until your return for reasons you and I hold dear.  I cannot express the words...although it has nothing to do with me.

All my love

Eternally yours