Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Prayer Cards

My Lord,

GM and thank you.  You have not failed me and I know that you won't.  Yesterday, I was reading a sermon and studying Psalm 23.  The writer said that David tested you and found you to be faithful...and then it went on to say that over time, David "knew" you to be faithful.  I'm there My Lord, "I Know That You Are A Faithful God!"

I have been writing prayer cards for three very special people and each time that I reach for an index card with that particular person's name on my heart, you gently guide me into a specific prayer to suit his/her current need.  I'm super excited and I am learning more and more about myself and about You.  I marvel at each new thing you reveal to me.

I LOVE, love, love that I will never master your word, your wonderful works, and your truly wanting the best for your children.  Until I see you face to face, you will continue to AMAZE me.  I look forward to each and every blessing, lesson, trial, triumph, serendipity, epiphany, sun-gift, rainbow, raindrop, silver clouds, moon light, star-filled night, etc.... :-)

(Special prayer request for My gran-girls, Kara,Waylan, Melanie, Patricia, Sierra, Dotty, dad and one unspoken)  Thank you for hearing my heart regarding these special prayers. In Jesus'name. Amen!)

So eternally grateful and
Eternally yours